UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi

Go down

Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi Empty Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi

Post by Dr Mengele Admin Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm

Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi

Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi Eli_roth_brad_pitt--300x300Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi F7dd70d81e776330d6c3065948090a9eNon-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi Liver+PicAmerican born Rabbi Yitzhak Ginzburg and his teachings are discussed in recent book by Motti Inbari:

"In his writings, Ginzburg gives prominence to Halachic and kabbalistic approaches that emphasize the distinction between Jew and non-Jew (Gentile), imposing a clear separation and hierarchy in this respect. He claims that while the Jews are the Chosen People and were created in God's image, the Gentiles do not have this status, and are effectively considered subhuman. Accordingly, for example, the commandment 'Thou shall not murder does not apply to the killing of a Gentile, since 'You shall not murder' relates to the murder of a human, while for him the Gentiles do not constitute humans. Similarly, Ginzburg stated that, on the theoretical level, if a Jew requires a liver transplant to survive, it would be permissible to seize a Gentile and take their liver forcefully."

Jewish Fundamentalism and The Temple Mount. (2009)
Page 134.
Google Books, please read for yourself

Wet Dream Prayer

Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi Hy6trtThe Shulchan Aruch or Code of Jewish Law, was written in the 16th century is considered the most widely accepted and authoritative compilation of halacha since the Mishneh Torah or even the Talmud itself.

Chapter 151. Laws prohibiting unnecessary ejaculation and what to do to whom it happened

1. It is forbidden to pour out the seed in vain, and it is - a more serious crime than all crimes prohibited by the Torah. And those who engaged in masturbation and pour the seed in vain, not only violate the ban is an important, but should be excommunicated from the community, and said about them: "your hands are filled with blood, and such a man as committed murder. And look what Rashi wrote in a commentary on the chapter "Ba-Yeshev" passage of Era and Onan: he said that because of the crime they had died. And sometimes as a punishment for this crime, Gd forbid, a man dying young sons grow up, or villains, the very same people poorer.

5. If a man happened Gd forbid, accidental ejaculation at night, when he wakes up, should wash their hands and say with a broken heart: "Lord of the world! I did not do it intentionally, but because of bad thoughts and bad thoughts, so according to thy will, HaShem, my Gd and Gd of my fathers, to erase his crime is a charity and save me from these and similar bad thought, forever, amen, and yes will is your will."
source
ALL non-Jewish women, even those who convert to Judaism are considered a "harlot"

Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi 815f2a5fceb31ba96efac8c965b653a5Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi 6c6b943b5ae08351c21ca6dc331ce3d9"We have learned by tradition that the term 'harlot' as designated in the Torah means any woman who is not a daughter of Israel (i.e., not born Jewish*), or a daughter of Israel who has had intercourse with a man she is forbidden to marry"

Maimonides, 12th century Jewish philosopher The Book of Holiness, Forbidden Intercourse, Chapter 18, Law 1 Y

* Professor Israel Shahak, Jerusalem UniversityY
Dr Mengele Admin
Dr Mengele Admin
Admin Dr Mengele

https://unclesamshouseofpain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down