UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES

2 posters

Go down

FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES Empty FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES

Post by Madame Lash Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:16 am

Federal authorities have shut down 150 websites accused of selling knock-off or pirated merchandise to unsuspecting online bargain hunters.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director John Morton and Assistant Attorney General Lanny A. Breuer announced the results of the ICE and FBI three-month investigation on "Cyber Monday," the day that for many shoppers kicks off the online holiday shopping season.

The government seized the domain names for the sites that sold everything from fake replica NBA jerseys to replica Louis Vuitton handbags and imitation Ugg boots.

"This is straight crime," Morton said. "This is people being duped into buying a counterfeit."

The federal government has seized the domain names of 350 websites since first targeting online counterfeiters in June 2010. Each investigation, Morton said, has grown.

Visitors to the seized domains are now greeted with a message from federal authorities explaining that the site has been seized by the government and a warning that "willful copyright infringement is a federal crime."

Morton and Breuer said while the domain names were registered in the United States most of the websites were run from abroad, primarily in China. No one has been charged with a crime in connection with the most recently seized domains. But Breuer said the investigations are ongoing.

Earlier this year five people were indicted in Virginia on conspiracy and copyright infringement charges for their roles in operating a website that the Justice Department said allowed people to illegally download high-quality movies and television shows.

Four people accused of running NinjaVideo.net have pleaded guilty. A fifth person is being sought.

It's unclear how much money the seized sites have made, or potentially cost legitimate companies. Breuer said since the crackdown on counterfeit sellers started last year, Internet users have gone to the seized domains more than 77 million times.

"Typically we don't track the volumes of sales of these particular sites," Morton said, adding that criminal organizations often hide ill-gotten profits. "It is very large figures. Well, well above millions."

Morton said it may seem like a trivial thing to buy a knock-off football jersey or look-alike sunglasses, but the profits seized by counterfeiters can help fund far more nefarious activities.

"This is increasingly not simply a matter of mom and pop violations at the corner of Fourth and Main," Morton said. "We are worried about organized crime and (that profits) are going to fuel other criminal activity."
Madame Lash
Madame Lash

Back to top Go down

FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES Empty Re: FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES

Post by Madame Lash Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:19 am

I wonder if the WN web sites pay taxes on sales and membership income. Maybe Scoop Henderson would know Question

Now time for my cognac

FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES 8927167-bottle-and-glass-with-cognac-on-a-black-backgroundand hope the good Doktor M is enjoying his schnapps
Madame Lash
Madame Lash

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Mengele Admin Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:30 am

Scoop Henderson will be looking into this tax evasion scenario, but let me re-interate if these websites and let us just take for argument sake WHITE-NATIONLIST SITES like ahhh...ummmmm..oh yes...excuse me johnny...what was that.....

Ohh yes johnny has just provided me with a couple of names of dodgy white nationalist sites......

one site goes by the weird name of eNATIONLISTFORUMS run by a Slav of all people...?????????

the other is called STORMFRONT run by allegedly a CIA operative and Alcoholic ex convicted criminal and serial imbecile .

Now if these two sites are protected by the Federal Authorities then johnny says that they will be exempt from tax, so i will leave it up to the reader to draw their own conclusions.
Dr Mengele Admin
Dr Mengele Admin
Admin Dr Mengele

https://unclesamshouseofpain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Lash Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:40 am

FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES People_shock

FEDS CLOSE 150 WEB SITES Shock

SHOCKING !
Madame Lash
Madame Lash