UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
Senate backs military custody of terror suspects I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
Senate backs military custody of terror suspects I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
Senate backs military custody of terror suspects I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
Senate backs military custody of terror suspects I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
Senate backs military custody of terror suspects I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
Senate backs military custody of terror suspects I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
Senate backs military custody of terror suspects I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
Senate backs military custody of terror suspects I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
Senate backs military custody of terror suspects I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
Senate backs military custody of terror suspects I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
Senate backs military custody of terror suspects I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
Senate backs military custody of terror suspects I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
Senate backs military custody of terror suspects I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
Senate backs military custody of terror suspects I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
Senate backs military custody of terror suspects I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
Senate backs military custody of terror suspects I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
Senate backs military custody of terror suspects I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
Senate backs military custody of terror suspects I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

Senate backs military custody of terror suspects

Go down

Senate backs military custody of terror suspects Empty Senate backs military custody of terror suspects

Post by Madame Lash Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:54 am

Senate backs military custody of terror suspects Caa97133f90a131a000f6a706700ccdc

Ignoring a presidential veto threat, the Democratic-controlled Senate moved methodically Thursday to complete a massive defense bill that would deny suspected terrorists, even U.S. citizens seized within the nation's borders, the right to trial and subject them to indefinite detention.

Well America here we have it.....'SUSPECTED" without trial or proof...

a way to confine or Silence Opposition to Communism and NWO

with due process of law. BE AFRAID, BE VERY VERY AFRAID...

Long gone is free speech...media and news outlets controlled and owned by NWO

and now we have "Thought Crimes"
Madame Lash
Madame Lash

Back to top Go down

Senate backs military custody of terror suspects Empty Re: Senate backs military custody of terror suspects

Post by Madame Lash Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:01 am

Senate backs military custody of terror suspects CENSORSHIP

YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS UNDER THE CONSTITUTION...THEY HAVE WIPED THAT AWAY WITH THIS...AS WELL AS OTHER LAWS PASSED SINCE OBAMA IS PRESIDENT.

Senate backs military custody of terror suspects Caa97133f90a131a000f6a706700ccdc

Ignoring a presidential veto threat, the Democratic-controlled Senate moved methodically Thursday to complete a massive defense bill that would deny suspected terrorists, even U.S. citizens seized within the nation's borders, the right to trial and subject them to indefinite detention.

Well America here we have it.....'SUSPECTED" without trial or proof...

a way to confine or Silence Opposition to Communism and NWO

with due process of law. BE AFRAID, BE VERY VERY AFRAID...

Long gone is free speech...media and news outlets controlled and owned by NWO

and now we have "Thought Crimes"
Madame Lash
Madame Lash

Back to top Go down

Senate backs military custody of terror suspects Empty Re: Senate backs military custody of terror suspects

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am

Yeah, we are not free anymore. Think of the US and Canada with all the wilderness, and these are controlled and unfree places.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down