UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
»America’s REAL PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
»America’s REAL PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
»America’s REAL PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
»America’s REAL PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
»America’s REAL PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
»America’s REAL PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
»America’s REAL PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
»America’s REAL PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
»America’s REAL PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
»America’s REAL PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
»America’s REAL PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
»America’s REAL PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
»America’s REAL PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
»America’s REAL PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
»America’s REAL PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
»America’s REAL PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
»America’s REAL PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
»America’s REAL PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

»America’s REAL PROBLEM

Go down

»America’s REAL PROBLEM Empty »America’s REAL PROBLEM

Post by Dr Mengele Admin Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:52 pm

»America’s REAL PROBLEM

Rush Limbaugh Spills The Beans

»America’s REAL PROBLEM RUSS-OZ-MAIN
“I see you white guys are here discussing our Jewish masters. Before I say anything, my Jewish handlers are telling me to tell you to ‘put a foreign country before your own and support Israel.’ Pay no attention to that Jew behind the curtain…”
By Pat Healy
Pay no attention to that Jew behind the curtain — while I, the great EL RUSHBO speak to you peons from ON HIGH…like the voice of GOD himself disguising indoctrination as news, commentary and entertainment.
Welcome to the EIB Network

»America’s REAL PROBLEM GADIESHThis is the Israeli who signs my check. Just look at the beak on that bitch.

Hello folks, and welcome to the EIB network where I — God’s gift to radio, will enlighten you with jew-spin. Sure, I’ll Lie For 400 MIL
That’s right folks – they pay me 400 million Jewish Federal Reserve Notes to act as an propaganda tool in support of the Jewish Nation. Who pays me you ask? Well, I’ll tell you.
A Well Kept Secret
An Israeli woman by the name of Orit Gadiesh…used to work in “Israeli Intelligence”…actually the rumor is that she’s MOSSAD…well — she’s the CEO of a company called Bain Capital Partners in Boston.
Bain Capital owns Clear Channel Communications — and I work directly for Clear Channel Premier Radio Networks. Bain acquired Clear Channel in 2006.
One of Israel’s Propaganda Arms

You didn’t know that a Foreign Power is exercising control over your mass media?
Most of you probably are unaware that through Clear Channel alone, the Jewish Nation effectively controls the content of Kosher messages sent out to more than 154 million people, or 75% of the 18+ U.S. population.
My Kosher bosses own over 800 radio stations reaching more than 97 million listeners every week.
And folks, Premiere Radio Networks, who syndicates me also syndicates over 90 other Kosher radio programs and services to more than 5,000 radio stations affiliations reaching over 190 million listeners a week. And all of that is just CLEAR CHANNEL. There’s a whole lot more Kosher Media than that. This is just the tip of the iceberg.
The enormity of control that the Jewish Nation exerts of you is almost unimaginable.
Foreign Control Of Media Presents Huge National Security Problem
»America’s REAL PROBLEM Rush_limbaughRepeat After Me: I'm a Patriot and I love Israel

Anyway, Orit Gadiesh is an Israeli national with direct ties to the Israeli Intelligence community — and as you know — propaganda is real important to those Israeli Intelligence types.
They pay me lots of Jewish Federal Reserve Notes to:
1) Channel your anger away from Israel and Jews,
2) Get you to associate “patriotism” with support for a foreign nation — Israel, and
3) Package it all up in a “Conservative” message base that is specifically targeted at YOU.

My Jewish Propaganda Job

»America’s REAL PROBLEM Israel-445x600The Jewish Nation: Know any Iraq/Afghanistan vets? This is what they're fighting and dying for.

My job is all about propaganda and focusing your anger about the Jewish agenda on everything but the Jews.
Sure, I’m allowed to play the “Left” vs. “Right” angle, “Conservative” vs “Liberal,” “Republican” vs “Democrat,” and even to some extent I can talk about “Affirmative Action” and “Illegal Immigration”….but NEVER Jews except to tell you to “Put a foreign country before your own and support Israel.”
I’ll even read cue cards saying “Israel is the only Democratic Nation in the Middle East” and “Israel just wants peace”….stuff like that.
I can’t say anything truthful about the Jews or their true agenda.
They would immediately cut off my supply of Jewish Federal Reserve Notes if I did that.
My Listeners

»America’s REAL PROBLEM Rush_limbaugh1What Do You Think? LOL

My listeners are generally good people. The backbone of America — who know “something’s wrong with this picture” and look to me for answers.
So I make sure to frame their concerns within the confines of The Jewish Agenda.
Lenin didn’t say “The best way to control the opposition is to lead it” for nothing. You sure won’t be hearing me tell you on my show that Lenin was also a Jew…or that Trotsky was a Jew…or that Marx was a Jew. Those are subjects I won’t go near with a 10 foot pole. That would be almost as bad as if I opined that perhaps the official story of the Holocaust might be somewhat flawed.
You will NEVER hear me make any such statements EVER.
In fact, if you’re not quite sure about where my loyalties lie, get a pad and pencil and the next time you listen to me – write down every time I say something critical of either “Israel” or “Jews.”
»America’s REAL PROBLEM Rush-limbaugh-sucks-up-goodPassengers On My Private Jet Have to Go Thru My BodyScanner

I gotta admit folks, you people out there who listen to me on a regular basis…and support me……..well, you’re retards. Makes me laugh to think about it.
What do I care as long as I get my pile of Jewish Federal Reserve Notes?
Right — I don’t care. Nobody’s ever going to accuse me of being a “patriot.” That’s for sure.
I only care about me and what those notes can do for me. How else could a portly guy like me get an 18 year old hottie to give him oral sex on his own private jet?
Consider that the next time you’re flying coach.
»America’s REAL PROBLEM Dollar-bill-600x262

Foreign Control of Banking and Financial Systems Present Huge National Security Problem
That brings up an interesting subject folks….listen – open up your wallet and take out a bill and look at it. I’ll wait while you do that…………… Ok.
Look at the top margin on the front.
What does it say? It says “FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE.” It doesn’t say “UNITED STATES NOTE”, does it? No.
Hold on, a caller is asking: “Rush, why are you calling Federal Reserve Notes Jewish”? Caller, I know this may come as a shock to you but the Jewish Federal Reserve is run by Jews. And Jews, as you know, are devoted to the Jewish Nation — Israel. Case in point: Ben Shalom Bernanke. Shalom, caller.
So what exactly is the origin of that note? Who issued it and under what authority? It says right on there that the United States Government did NOT issue that note.
The FEDERAL RESERVE issued that note. Keep in mind that the Federal Reserve is “Federal” in name only. Just like “Federal Express,” it’s a private entity. Yes, the Private Jewish Federal Reserve issued that note. How did that happen — magic?
Jewish Magic

Ever hear of “Jewish Lighting”? Well, there’s also such a thing as “Jewish Magic.” Jewish Magic is when a group of foreign International Bankers bribe members of congress and the President (Woodrow Wilson, in this case) to enact a law giving a private group of Jewish bankers the exclusive right to “create” your money and lend it to your government for repayment plus interest.
Oh…and the interest rate for repayment is set by those same Jewish bankers. Is that awesome or what, folks?
Can you imagine the kind of power that a situation like that would entail for that group of Jewish bankers? Just imagine the implications of that kind of power.
Apparently, Thomas Jefferson could imagine the implications of that kind of power — as he said:
“The central bank is an institution of the most deadly hostility existing against the Principles and form of our Constitution. I am an Enemy to all banks discounting bills or notes for anything but Coin.”
If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation the banks and corporations that grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”
How did Jefferson know that? Because that was the whole reason the Revolutionary War was fought. The Jewish Bank of England was in control of the British government and saw the colonies as a nice addition to their financial portfolio.
If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation the banks and corporations that grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”
Hang on folks…a caller asks “Rush, why are you calling the Jewish Bank of England Jewish?” Ok caller, the Bank of England is a “Rothschild” bank. Rothschild means “Red Shield” in German.
Rothschild is an assumed name taken by a Jewish banker named Meyer Amschel Bauer — who founded the Bank of England (among others). Gotta know your history folks…get with the program.
Dr Mengele Admin
Dr Mengele Admin
Admin Dr Mengele

https://unclesamshouseofpain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum