UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
Nazi human coat hangers and string I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
Nazi human coat hangers and string I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
Nazi human coat hangers and string I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
Nazi human coat hangers and string I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
Nazi human coat hangers and string I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
Nazi human coat hangers and string I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
Nazi human coat hangers and string I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
Nazi human coat hangers and string I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
Nazi human coat hangers and string I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
Nazi human coat hangers and string I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
Nazi human coat hangers and string I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
Nazi human coat hangers and string I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
Nazi human coat hangers and string I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
Nazi human coat hangers and string I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
Nazi human coat hangers and string I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
Nazi human coat hangers and string I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
Nazi human coat hangers and string I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
Nazi human coat hangers and string I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

Nazi human coat hangers and string

Go down

Nazi human coat hangers and string Empty Nazi human coat hangers and string

Post by Dr Mengele Admin Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:09 pm

Nazi human coat hangers and string

British Professor Antony Rowlandprofile1 profile2who wrote:

"My most recent book, Holocaust Poetry (2005) is the first

critical study of post-Holocaust poetry in Britain"

Nazi human coat hangers and string %253B

States in his 2001 book: Tony Harrison and the Holocaust

"...the Nazis' infamous (but never proved) manufacturing of soap, coat hangers, strings and lampshades out of victims' bodies."

source

Nazi human coat hangers and string %253BJews sacrifice goats to Satan & eat goat's heads

As well as sacrificing chickens to Satan (details), Jews sacrifice a goat to Satan on Yom Kippur, one of, it not the holiest day in their calendar

Nazi human coat hangers and string Po09ioj

[i]"Accordi[/i][i]ng to the Sages, Yom Kippur is the only day when Satan is completely powerless. In one Midrash, the scapegoat ritual is explained as a bribe meant to co-opt Samael/Satan, who comes every Yom Kippur to accuse Israel before before the Throne of Glory. The gift of the goat forces the Adversary to speak positively of the Jew[/i]ish people instead." here
Nazi human coat hangers and string Martin-van-Maele-4Nazi human coat hangers and string Samael_small

Nazi human coat hangers and string 98765

[i]"The Midrash, Me'am Leoz, gives an elaborate explanation that the [/i]Yom Kippur scapegoat offering is a bribe given to the accusing angel Satan/Samael, in order that the angel will withhold his criticism before God" here

Nazi human coat hangers and string R_goat_head_2

"It was once popular to serve goat's head at the Rosh ha-hanah festive meal as a good charm of future prosperity. The practice is still observed by some Sephardic families in Israel and the Middle East." here

All direct quotes from:
Nazi human coat hangers and string Images

Dr Mengele Admin
Dr Mengele Admin
Admin Dr Mengele

https://unclesamshouseofpain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down