UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
Losing your shrunken head I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
Losing your shrunken head I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
Losing your shrunken head I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
Losing your shrunken head I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
Losing your shrunken head I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
Losing your shrunken head I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
Losing your shrunken head I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
Losing your shrunken head I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
Losing your shrunken head I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
Losing your shrunken head I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
Losing your shrunken head I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
Losing your shrunken head I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
Losing your shrunken head I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
Losing your shrunken head I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
Losing your shrunken head I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
Losing your shrunken head I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
Losing your shrunken head I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
Losing your shrunken head I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

Losing your shrunken head

Go down

Losing your shrunken head Empty Losing your shrunken head

Post by Dr Mengele Admin Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:12 pm

Losing your shrunken head

Losing your shrunken head FotoFlexer_PhotoThe US Holocaust Memorial Museum is refusing to help track down the legendary Amazonian style Nazi Shrunken Heads, which were used as evidence at three separate trials of Nazi war criminals.

The last public appearance, of one of the heads, was Washington D.C. over 60 years ago. Since then their location is understood to be
the US National Archives in [b]M[/b][b]aryland, or the Museum of Health & Medicine in Washington.[/b]

One gentleman has made it his mission to find the heads and once again make them famous. He's requested US & Israeli politicans,
Holocaust museums and Jewish groups in America & Israel use their influence in ensuring the shrunken heads are displayed where the public can see & learn about them.

But unsurprisingly, the Holocaust Industry prefers that their completely ridiculous lie that the German's shrank heads is forgotten.

One of the shrunken heads appeared at three separate trials of Nazi war criminals. And it made an appearance at a US subcommitte hearing into irregularities during trials of the Nazi war criminals

Losing your shrunken head %253B%253B%253B%253BLosing your shrunken head %253B%253B

[b]Losing your shrunken head %253B%253B%253B[/b]
[b]Losing your shrunken head %253B%253B[/b]
[b]Barbie Zelizer a Jewish scholar, writes in her 2001 book (pictured) of efforts to track down the shrunken head:[/b]
"Thus while researching this essay I was put in contact with Kenneth Kipperman, a private researcher and child of Holocaust survivors who for years has been searching for the shrunken head. Kipperman believes that the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum's refusal to support his research is a sign of the museum's desire to sanitize the Holocaust for popular consumption."
Visual Culture and the Holocaust
By Barbie Zelizer

[b]A December 2007 article in The Jerusalem Post on Kenneth Kipperman's efforts to put the shrunken heads in a museum: [/b]link

Losing your shrunken head %253B%253B%253B%253B"Horrors that have haunted him nearly all his 60 years, pictures capturing the depths of a hell known as Buchenwald's Pathology Section, cover a large pool table. The images contain decapitated human heads cut in half or shrunken... They were photographed when displayed on a table in Buchenwald just days after liberation... He's written numerous letters and placed repeated phone calls to members of Congress and the Knesset, to Holocaust museums around the US and Israel, to local, national and international Jewish organizations. "When I started doing research at the National Archives, I realized these specimens were in Washington." ... His goal is to get a museum - he's hoping for either Yad Vashem or the US Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington - to take ownership. "If these specimens are put on display, these people, whose body parts are part of these specimens, they will live for all eternity."

[b]Great film in which the Nazi shrunken heads star
Losing your shrunken head 00BLosing your shrunken head FotoFlexer_Photo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AItybQgdYFM&feature=player_embedded

[/b]
Dr Mengele Admin
Dr Mengele Admin
Admin Dr Mengele

https://unclesamshouseofpain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum