UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in the Pacific I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in the Pacific I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in the Pacific I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in the Pacific I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in the Pacific I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in the Pacific I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in the Pacific I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in the Pacific I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in the Pacific I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in the Pacific I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in the Pacific I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in the Pacific I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in the Pacific I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in the Pacific I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in the Pacific I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in the Pacific I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in the Pacific I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in the Pacific I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in the Pacific

2 posters

Go down

China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in the Pacific Empty China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in the Pacific

Post by Dr Mengele Admin Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:36 pm

China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in the Pacific Photo_1253125971482-1-1
China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in...

China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in the Pacific, Defense Secretary Robert Gates said on Wednesday.
Echoing US intelligence guidelines released on Tuesday that warned of Beijing's military modernization, Gates said US naval carriers and air bases in the Pacific faced new threats from China.

"In fact, when considering the military-modernization programs of countries like China, we should be concerned less with their potential ability to challenge the US symmetrically -- fighter to fighter or ship to ship -- and more with their ability to disrupt our freedom of movement and narrow our strategic options," Gates said in a speech to the Air Force Association.

"Investments in cyber and anti-satellite warfare, anti-air and anti-ship weaponry, and ballistic missiles could threaten

America's primary way to project power and help allies in the Pacific -- in particular our forward air bases and carrier strike groups," Gates said in National Harbor, Maryland.

The new threats meant long-range military aircraft would take on greater importance as the latest weaponry would "degrade the effectiveness of short-range fighters and put more of a premium on being able to strike from over the horizon -- whatever form that capability might take," he said.

Defense analysts have warned that the US military will soon lose its dominance on the high seas, in space and in cyberspace as China and other emerging powers obtain sophisticated weaponry and missiles.

The United States released its 2009 National Intelligence Strategy document Tuesday, in which China's "natural resource-focused diplomacy and military modernization" were cited as factors making it a "global challenge."

The intelligence guidelines for the next four years also elevated the importance of the cyber domain, singling out China as "very aggressive in the cyberworld."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ1cxMk7Onk
Dr Mengele Admin
Dr Mengele Admin
Admin Dr Mengele

https://unclesamshouseofpain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in the Pacific Empty Re: China's increasingly advanced weaponry could undermine US military power in the Pacific

Post by Flaming Sword of Truth Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:01 pm

And obongo claims to not be scared of china over this. This "super liberal messiah" has turned out to be the biggest war monger their is. The very people who voted for this chimp are antiwar, anticapitalism, and hailed obongo as the "post racial candidate", yet he wants to open a super highway for trade from mehico to canada via our country, sent more troops to the mideast, and has done nothing but promote racial "entitlement" programs. In mean time these "occupy wall street" idiots are ignoring our open border they as citizens should be helping to patrol, blocking that super highway, protesting what is now the obama wars, and saying no to racist rhetoric, but of course to be a liberal = being a hypocrite on many fronts with a bad sense of priorities. Maybe they might in a 1 in a million chance wake up when our dollar is worth a penny, their years of earning a college education is worthless because they should have taken spanish courses instead of english, and we are bombed.
Flaming Sword of Truth
Flaming Sword of Truth

Back to top Go down