UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
Murderous Black Animals Killing White Humans I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
Murderous Black Animals Killing White Humans I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
Murderous Black Animals Killing White Humans I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
Murderous Black Animals Killing White Humans I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
Murderous Black Animals Killing White Humans I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
Murderous Black Animals Killing White Humans I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
Murderous Black Animals Killing White Humans I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
Murderous Black Animals Killing White Humans I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
Murderous Black Animals Killing White Humans I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
Murderous Black Animals Killing White Humans I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
Murderous Black Animals Killing White Humans I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
Murderous Black Animals Killing White Humans I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
Murderous Black Animals Killing White Humans I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
Murderous Black Animals Killing White Humans I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
Murderous Black Animals Killing White Humans I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
Murderous Black Animals Killing White Humans I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
Murderous Black Animals Killing White Humans I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
Murderous Black Animals Killing White Humans I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

Murderous Black Animals Killing White Humans

Go down

Murderous Black Animals Killing White Humans Empty Murderous Black Animals Killing White Humans

Post by Dr Mengele Admin Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:53 am

Murderous Black Animals Killing White Humans

Murderous Black Animals Killing White Humans KELLI-OLAUGHLIN-MONTAGE
Can you imagine coming home after work and finding your daughter viciously stabbed to death in your own home?

When I read the following story I went nearly ballistic. Absolutely furious.
Murderous Black Animals Killing White Humans John-wilson-jr_20111104081906_320_240
Feral Negro John Wilson Jr., is now in custody for the brutal murder.

On the very same day she met the real face of “diversity,” beautiful 14 year-old Kelli O’Laughlin told her classmates in Spanish period what she wanted to do when she grew up. Little did she know her life would be tragically and brutally cut short only hours later at the hands of a real-life monster; one who cared absolutely nothing about killing a little White girl.

When she walked into the house after school she found the animal (right) rifling through her family’s possessions, pocketing a few gold coins. Imagine the girl’s fear? We don’t know exactly what transpired at that point, but he probably grabbed her around the throat or punched her to the floor. He may even have raped her. Nothing is impossible when it comes to these brutal bastards.

Instead of just leaving as he could have done, he selfishly decided it was in his best interest to kill her outright. He stabbed her repeatedly in the back, chest and throat, leaving her in a pool of blood in the kitchen for her mother to find when she came home from work. Emergency room doctors pronounced her dead, but she was long gone by then. The SOB later used the dead girl’s own cellphone to send “disturbing and taunting” text messages to her mother. He probably bragged about killing the girl.
Dr Mengele Admin
Dr Mengele Admin
Admin Dr Mengele

https://unclesamshouseofpain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down