UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
How “Justified” Was the NATO War on Libya? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
How “Justified” Was the NATO War on Libya? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
How “Justified” Was the NATO War on Libya? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
How “Justified” Was the NATO War on Libya? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
How “Justified” Was the NATO War on Libya? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
How “Justified” Was the NATO War on Libya? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
How “Justified” Was the NATO War on Libya? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
How “Justified” Was the NATO War on Libya? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
How “Justified” Was the NATO War on Libya? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
How “Justified” Was the NATO War on Libya? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
How “Justified” Was the NATO War on Libya? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
How “Justified” Was the NATO War on Libya? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
How “Justified” Was the NATO War on Libya? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
How “Justified” Was the NATO War on Libya? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
How “Justified” Was the NATO War on Libya? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
How “Justified” Was the NATO War on Libya? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
How “Justified” Was the NATO War on Libya? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
How “Justified” Was the NATO War on Libya? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

How “Justified” Was the NATO War on Libya?

Go down

How “Justified” Was the NATO War on Libya? Empty How “Justified” Was the NATO War on Libya?

Post by Dr Mengele Admin Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:54 am

How “Justified” Was the NATO War on Libya?

How “Justified” Was the NATO War on Libya? ZIO-NATO-LIBYA-HIT-XPRT
The US mainstream media was positively gleeful about Khadifi getting whacked, jamming the airwaves with anti-Khadifi propaganda, but not a lick of information on anything contrary (see video below). You had to have been truly braindead not to have smelled the phony stench. Folks, we are indeed living in a Globalist and possibly Satanic, Zionist-controlled nation. No doubt whatsoever. [INCOG]

by James Buchanan

Air power is so important to a war that even a small, poorly organized ground force can triumph if it has a modern air force behind it. The NATO decision to provide air support to rebel forces in Libya guaranteed that the rebels would be victorious. CIA agents on the ground called in air strikes until Khadafi’s military was obliterated.

Few people have questioned the legality of outside forces taking sides in a civil war. What if Red China grows to be much more powerful than the US and they decide to supply air support to the people who are staging the “Occupy Wall Street” protests?

Libya’s dictator for 42 years, Moammar Khadafi has been accused of many things. According to an ex-MOSSAD agent, the Israeli MOSSAD set up a transmitter in Tripoli to make it appear as though Libya was ordering terrorist attacks. This is what led to President Reagan bombing Libya in 1986, killing Khadafi’s adopted baby daughter and resulting in the loss of two US crewmen from an F111. Israel has never been reprimanded, punished or even officially blamed by the US for provoking that incident.

Another terrorism accusation against Khadafi involved the shoot down of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie. An article from the Scotsman notes “A FORMER Scottish police chief has given lawyers a signed statement claiming that key evidence in the Lockerbie bombing trial was fabricated. The retired officer – of assistant chief constable rank or higher – has testified that the CIA planted the tiny fragment of circuit board crucial in convicting a Libyan for the 1989 mass murder of 270 people.” [this damning quote was scrubbed from UK's Independent, but I found the original Scotsman article and linked it here -- INCOG]

Dr Mengele Admin
Dr Mengele Admin
Admin Dr Mengele

https://unclesamshouseofpain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down