UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES

Go down

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES Empty THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES

Post by Dr Mengele Admin Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:00 pm

The New World Order

It's Time To Open Your Eyes To See The Truth. When The
Time Is Right The Elite Are Going To Bring In Their "New
World Order" No Matter What We Do. They Have Already
Set Things In Motion. Be Prepared And Do Stay Informed.

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES Presentation133
The goal of the Elite is to set up a global fascist state. First they'll destroy this present world system and then they'll bring in their "New World Order". Assisting in this process are the new laws, CCTV cameras, biometric scanners, security equipment, etc. that they are putting in place so that they will be able to get every individual subordinated to their will when the time comes. This is their main agenda, "Order Out Of Chaos" to seize control by fear introduced into the hearts of all people.

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES Police-brutality222Police State

(Two police officers using pepper spray on a protester. He's on the ground. Enough already!)

A Police State is when the government exercises rigid and repressive controls over the social, economic and political life of the population.

It typically exhibits elements of totalitarianism and social control, and there is usually little or no distinction between the law and the exercise of political power by the executive. In the police state, rights are non existent and laws are selectively enforced.

The inhabitants of a police state experience restrictions on their mobility, and on their freedom to express or communicate political or other views, which are subject to police monitoring or enforcement. Political control may be exerted by means of a secret police force, which operates outside the boundaries normally imposed by a constitutional state.

Read more »

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES 121011rot91222Full Body Scanners

(A TSA Agent working for Homeland Security views naked full-body images. Come again. That's naked full-body images. Hmm, not my cup of tea.)

What are full-body scanners? Remember the X-ray specs of science fiction comics that would let people see through walls and clothing? Full-body scanners are a bit like them. The scanners take advantage of the fact that at certain wavelengths, electromagnetic waves can pass through clothes but not through the skin, metal or substances such as drugs and explosives. If your eyes were sensitive to these wavelengths like the scanners, every person you meet would appear naked, with pens, coins, belt buckles and the like magically festooned about their person. You would also be able to see if they were carrying a knife, gun or explosives. What are the health concerns surrounding them? There are two main types of full-body scanner. One uses X-rays while the other uses lower-energy millimetre wavelengths.

Read more »

Surveillance Since 9/11

By Shay Zeller (NH Public Radio) on Wednesday, April 19, 2006.
listen: Click Here To Listen To This Audio
Surveillance techniques and applications are more sophisticated than ever, since 9-11. We'll see how the government and big business are utilizing their new tools differently, and we'll take a look at the privacy issues that some Americans fear are being lost. The guests are: David Mackey, associate professor of Criminal Justice at Plymouth State University: Katherine Albrecht, author of Spychips

"[The New World Order] cannot happen without U.S. participation, as we are the most significant single component. Yes, there will be a New World Order, and it will force the United States to change it's perceptions." -- Henry Kissinger, World Affairs Council Press Conference, Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel , April 19th 1994

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES N23fh
New York City Police Department's Surveillance Helicopter

(This helicopter has surveillance and tracking equipment powerful enough to read license plates - or even pedestrian's faces from high above.)

According to the NYPD, you won't even recognize that its there, but high above the heads of New York City's citizens, there is a $10 million special NYPD helicopter with an impressive arsenal of surveillance equipment inside it. The chopper, called "23", looks like plain helicopter on the outside, but on the inside it is chock-full of hi-tech gadgetry. The helicopter's surveillance cameras,

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES Mahler-600
including one for infrared photography, are mounted below the aircraft. The chopper's arsenal of sophisticated surveillance and tracking equipment is powerful enough to stealthily read license plates - or even pedestrian's faces - from high above. The helicopter's surveillance system can beam live footage to police command centers or even to wireless hand-held devices. Without leaving Manhattan airspace, the chopper also was able to get a crystal-clear picture of jetliners waiting to take off from LaGuardia Airport and to survey Kennedy International Airport's jet fuel lines. The helicopter is just part of the department's efforts to adopt cutting-edge technology for its counterterrorism operations. The NYPD also plans to spend tens of millions of dollars strengthening security in the lower Manhattan business district with a network of closed-circuit television cameras and license-plate readers posted at bridges, tunnels and other entry points.

"And I believe it will be said of this age, the first decades of the 21st century, that out of the greatest restructuring of the global economy, perhaps even greater than the industrial revolution, a new world order was created.” “For the first time in human history we have the opportunity to come together to create a new global covenant and a true global society." Gordon Brown, Former British Prime Minister

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES Illuminati_phixr-400-4002The New World Order

(The Illuminati, the real power behind the scenes. These are the ones backing those in government taking the evil left hand path.)

The Illuminati are the ones controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations and are behind events that will lead to the establishment of a New World Order.

There is a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals (at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown). The Luciferian Agenda of the Secret Societies that are planning this New World Order is to have a World Government, World Religion, World Army, World Central Bank, World Currency and a micro-chipped population. This New World Order global government will be a fulfillment of bible prophecy concerning the last days. Daniel 8: 23 Rev. 13: 4, 5, 7

Read more »

[b][b]
[b]"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

[/b][/b][/b]

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES 24prexy.650222
The USA PATRIOT Act

The Reichstag fire (an act similar to 9/11), burning of the Reichstag (parliament) building in Berlin, Germany, on the night of Feb. 27, 1933 allowed the Nazis to pass the Enabling Act on March 23, 1933. This conferred dictatorial powers on Adolf Hitler. (Is this what we have to look forward to another Hitler and Corporate Fascism?)

On October 26, 2001, US President George W. Bush enacted the USA PATRIOT Act. The USA PATRIOT Act is officially the "Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act". The bill was in direct response to the attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001. The goal of the Act was to reduce restrictions on law enforcement and government officials when investigating criminal activity. It gave international law organizations the right to probe and search citizen’s e-mail, medical, financial and personal records. Some of the main sections of the law enacted restrictions on foreign intelligence gathering, expanded the Secretary of the Treasury’s authority to regulate financial transactions, and broadened immigration laws in regards to detaining and deporting immigrants suspected of terrorism-related acts. The bill was passed by a wide margin in the US Congress. Article on the Federal Emergency Management Agency FEMA - The Secret Government.

The USA PATRIOT Act broadly expands law enforcement's surveillance and investigative powers and represents one of the most significant threats to civil liberties, privacy and democratic traditions in U.S. history. The Patriot Act gives sweeping search and surveillance to domestic law enforcement and foreign intelligence agencies and eliminates checks and balances that previously gave courts the opportunity to ensure that those powers were not abused. The Patriot Act and follow-up legislation threatens the basic rights of millions of Americans.

Read more »

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES Guardian_hand_on_scanner222
Biometric Technology

(Biometric scanners are increasingly being used at border crossings, airports, and with police departments.)

Biometric technology verifies users through their physical properties, offering the strongest verification available. Biometric scanners have started popping up all over the place - in police stations, high-security buildings and even on PC keyboards. Also, high-tech security systems that specialize in fingerprint, iris and face recognition for identifying individuals are being used by government agencies for improving homeland security and border management. Identity security is a fast growing market and biometrics, especially, has become a widely accepted and popular technology that is quickly moving toward mobile applications, such as handheld scanners, for uses like law enforcement and voting. The FBI is developing methods of identification using iris, retina, facial and voice recognition software. These areas may also be added to mobile scanning devices in the future.

"The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities." –Zbigniew Brzezinski. founder of The Trilateral Commission

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES Tracked3-large
Total Surveillance - RFID Technology

Imagine a future in which your every belonging is marked with a unique number identifiable with the swipe of a scanner; where your refrigerator keeps track of its contents; where the location of your car is always pinpoint-able; and where signal-emitting microchips storing personal information are implanted beneath your skin or embedded in your inner organs. This is the future of radio frequency identification (RFID), a technology whose application has so far been limited largely to supply-chain management. RFID's are set to be applied in a whole range of consumer settings. It's already being tested in products as innocuous as shampoo, lip balm, razor blades, and cream cheese. Consumer advocates say this is paving the way for a nightmarish future where personal privacy is a quaint throwback.

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure–one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." – David Rockefeller’s Memoirs (Random House, New York, 2002)

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES 610x-400-400
RFID tattoos for tracking cows... and people

Founders of SOMARK Innovations Inc. , Mark Pydynowski, left, and Ramos Mays, right, with their electronic ink tattoo device at their office in San Diego. (Designed for animal tracking, but are we next?)

Did you know that Saint Louis based Somark Innovations successfully tested an "RFID tattoo" on cows and rats? Yes indeed, tattoo, not the ol' RFID chip found in passports, dogs, and Dutch VIP clubbers. Somark's system uses an array of needles to inject a passive RFID ink which can be read through the hair on your choice of beast. The ink can be either invisible or colored but Somark is keeping mum as to its exact contents. They only say that it doesn't contain any metals and is 100% biocompatible and chemically inert. The tattoo can be applied in 5 to 10 seconds with no shaving involved and can be read from up to 4 feet away -- the bigger the tattoo, the more information stored. Best of it all, it's apparently safe for humans to ingest allowing the FDA to track back Mad Cow Disease, e-coli outbreaks, and Soylent Green. Don't worry, they can't track you just as long as you chew your food like mama taught. However, with "military personnel" listed as Somark's "secondary target market," well, it's just a matter of time before we're all cattle now isn't it. (Watch Video) Somark: RFID Tattoo

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES Image2-400-400

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." David Rockefeller Sept. 23, 1994

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES Surveillance-01-large-400-400
The Government Can Use GPS to Track Your Moves - Aug. 25, 2010

Government agents can sneak onto your property in the middle of the night, put a GPS device on the bottom of your car and keep track of everywhere you go. This doesn't violate your Fourth Amendment rights, because you do not have any reasonable expectation of privacy in your own driveway — and no reasonable expectation that the government isn't tracking your movements.That is the bizarre — and scary — rule that now applies in California and eight other Western states. The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, which covers this vast jurisdiction, recently decided the government can monitor you in this way virtually anytime it wants — with no need for a search warrant.

Read more »

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES One_dollor_eye22The Illuminati And The Freemasons

(The God they worship is Lucifer, "The Light Bearer". They are also involved in Sun Worship and want to reshape the world according to their plan known as the "Great Work" and bring in their "New World Order".)

The Eye In The Pyramid. The eye in the pyramid has been adopted by many different esoteric entities throughout history, including the eye of Horus (Osiris) in Egypt, and the All-Seeing Eye in Freemasonry. It also famously appears on the back of the U.S. dollar bill. Henry Wallace, who was instrumental in having the seal placed on the dollar bill in 1935, had deep occult connections. It was a symbol of secret societies in Europe long before anyone heard of the United States and it is awash with Freemasonic and secret society symbolism going back to the ancient world. Adepts believe that when the capstone, the symbol of the secret societies, is lowered onto the top of the incomplete Pyramid, the Plan of the ages will be complete, the Novus Ordo Seclorum will be established, and the world ruler will be installed. Youtube videos on the All Seeing Eye Link - Video 1 Video 2; Masonry a religion - Part one Part two - (PDF file); Illuminati symbols on the dollar - Link - (Picture)

Read more »

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES The+Phoenix_phixr2222A Global Currency

(In the post dollar era, the Phoenix a hypothetical currency rises from the ashes of the dollar. Later on comes the electronic cashless system.)

In 1988, The Economist ran an article titled, Get Ready for the Phoenix, in which they wrote.

THIRTY years from now, Americans, Japanese, Europeans, and people in many other rich countries, and some relatively poor ones will probably be paying for their shopping with the same currency. Prices will be quoted not in dollars, yen or D-marks but in, let's say, the phoenix. The phoenix will be favoured by companies and shoppers because it will be more convenient than today's national currencies, which by then will seem a quaint cause of much disruption to economic life in the last twentieth century.

Read more »

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES Pope%252BBenedict%252BXVI%252BPope%252BBenedict%252BXVI%252BFarewell%252BvJXaQxJtHwYl-400-400THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES Pope%252BBenedict%252BXVI%252BPope%252BBenedict%252BXVI%252BFarewell%252BEUQ5AygWjF8l-400-400One World Religion: The False Prophet's Final Stage

(Pope Benedict XVI meeting with Israeli and Arab Leaders)

"And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH". (Revelation 17:5) What will be the final form of Babylon the Great? We can be sure that the Whore:
(1) Will be personified as "the False Prophet" (Revelation 16:13). Since Babylon the Great only rides the Beast, i.e., "I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast [the Antichrist]" (17:3), she is not to be confused with the Beast himself. Her intimacy with the Beast stems from her need for the governmental power of the Beast to assure her a monopolistic religious franchise, i.e., "as many as would not worship the image of the Beast should be killed" (13:15).

Read more »

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES 1273612_f260Collapse of the American Empire: swift, silent, certain - Aug. 25, 2010

"One of the disturbing facts of history is that so many civilizations collapse," warns anthropologist Jared Diamond in "Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed." Many "civilizations share a sharp curve of decline. Indeed, a society's demise may begin only a decade or two after it reaches its peak population, wealth and power."

Now, Harvard's Niall Ferguson, one of the world's leading financial historians, echoes Diamond's warning: "Imperial collapse may come much more suddenly than many historians imagine. A combination of fiscal deficits and military overstretch suggests that the United States may be the next empire on the precipice." Yes, America is on the edge.

Read more »

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES East-orange-surveillance-camerasjpg-778dae04c6c995de_largeEast Orange installs surveillance cameras with computer chips that sense criminal activities, alerts police - March 18, 2010

(East Orange unveiled its revolutionary crime-fighting technology. Police Officers monitor the cameras and sensors)

N.J. -- First there were gunshot detectors, then surveillance cameras — both of which police credit with dramatic decreases in crime. Now East Orange has installed a state-of-the-art tracking system that may be able to snitch on bad behavior without human eyes.

Read more »

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES Article-2057185-0EA7B72500000578-672_634x494Does the Euro Have a Future? - October 13, 2011

(A breakdown of the Euro would cause an economic meltdown and global depression. That's when they'll set up their global government with regional economic unions. Later on they'll bring in a fascist dictator with a new global currency.)

Crisis talks: French president and host Nicolas Sarkozy (left) talks with, from left, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, US President Barack Obama and UK Prime Minister David Cameron (They look so happy here just meeting for a nice chat. We must do this again.)

The euro crisis is a direct consequence of the crash of 2008. When Lehman Brothers failed, the entire financial system started to collapse and had to be put on artificial life support. This took the form of substituting the sovereign credit of governments for the bank and other credit that had collapsed. At a memorable meeting of European finance ministers in November 2008, they guaranteed that no other financial institutions that are important to the workings of the financial system would be allowed to fail, and their example was followed by the United States. (Read article Merkel seeks ‘New Europe’ to end crisis.)

Angela Merkel then declared that the guarantee should be exercised by each European state individually, not by the European Union or the eurozone acting as a whole. This sowed the seeds of the euro crisis because it revealed and activated a hidden weakness in the construction of the euro: the lack of a common treasury. The crisis itself erupted more than a year later, in 2010.

Read more »

Older PostsHome
Subscribe to:Posts (Atom)

The New World Order

Website Links: Biometrics Cont. Rfid Chips National Id Cards Freedom To Fascism Europe Is United Mystery Babylon The Antichrist What's Next? Prophecy

Biometrics

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES 1identixface

Face Scan A computer that could recognize faces as readily as people can and would make the ideal aid for spotting and tracking known terrorists and criminals on streets or in transportation stations. But face-recognition systems aren't as reliable as law-enforcement officials would like. Identix (IDNX) and other suppliers are making steady progress. Identix says that, by combining the usual face scan with an inspection of pores and wrinkles in small blocks of skin, reliability is improved by at least 25%, to better than 90%.

Iris Scan
The Eyes Have It. Probably the most foolproof biometric measure is the eye's iris. Its complex pattern of zigzagging lines and random dots is much more distinctive than the whorls of a fingerprint. In fact, because authorities in a few foreign countries are confident that iris scans can't be circumvented, they're starting to allow airlines to use iris scanning at selected airports. If people register their iris scans, they can bypass the usual security check. Currently, a person's eye must be in close to the scanner. Intelligence and law-enforcement agencies hope that some way can be found to scan irises from a distance -- or even to spot a suspect in a crowd.
THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES Irisscan1

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES 1fujitsupalmscan1
Peering Beneath the Skin Like that of a fingerprint, the pattern of blood veins in the palm is unique to every individual. Unlike a fingerprint, however, the palm has a biometric pattern that is virtually impossible to duplicate. So Fujitsu developed a palm reader that checks the blood vessels under the skin -- and people don't even have to touch the device. That alleviates concerns about hygiene, especially in hospitals, where many people touch the same biometric sensors to gain access to a room or storage cabinet.

Prepare To Be Scanned
The Economist, Dec. 4th 2003
Biometrics: High-tech security systems that rely on detailed measurements of the human body, known as biometrics, are taking off. But should they be?

IT HAS been a long time coming. But after years of false starts, security systems based on biometrics human characteristics such as faces, hand shapes and fingerprints are finally taking off. Proponents have long argued that because biometrics cannot be forgotten, like a password, or lost or stolen, like a key or an identity card, they are an ideal way to control access to computer networks, airport service-areas and bank vaults.

But biometrics have not yet spread beyond such niche markets, for two main reasons. The first is the unease they can inspire among users. Many people would prefer not to have to submit their eyes for scanning in order to withdraw money from a cash dispenser. The second reason is cost: biometric systems are expensive compared with other security measures, such as passwords and personal identification numbers. So while biometrics may provide extra security, the costs currently outweigh the benefits in most cases.

In the wake of the terrorist attacks of September 11th 2001, however, these objections have been swept aside. After all, if you are already being forced to remove your shoes at the airport, and submit your laptop for explosives testing, surely you will not object to having your fingers scanned too? The desire to tighten security in every way possible, particularly in America, also means the funds are being made available to deploy technology that was previously regarded as too expensive to bother with.

As a result, biometrics are suddenly about to become far more widespread. America will begin using biometrics at its airports and seaports on January 5th. Under the new US-VISIT programme, all foreigners entering on visas will have their hands and faces digitally scanned. This will create what Tom Ridge, America's homeland-security supremo, calls an electronic check-in and check-out system for foreign nationals. American citizens will also be affected, as new passports with a chip that contains biometric data are issued from next year. And the new rules specify that by October 26th 2004, all countries whose nationals can enter America without a visa including western European countries, Japan and Australia must begin issuing passports that contain biometric data too. Moves to create a European standard for biometric passports are already under way, and many other countries are following suit: Oman and the United Arab Emirates, among others, will begin issuing national identity cards containing biometrics next year. Britain's planned new national identity card will also include biometrics.

In other words, governments either do not believe that the costs of biometrics still outweigh any potential benefits or, more likely, fearing more terrorism they simply do not care. This could be an expensive choice. Recent reports from groups such as the General Accounting Office (GAO), the investigative arm of America's Congress, and America's National Academy of Science (NAS), point out that, while the political environment has changed, the technology has not. Biometrics still do not work well enough to be effective for many of the applications in which they are now being deployed.

Even John Siedlarz, who co-founded the International Biometrics Industry Association to promote the sale and use of the technology, says that recent congressional requirements are premature in my view. Despite this concern from industry experts, politicians are keen to push onwards, and not only in America. Otto Schily, Germany's interior minister, recently declared his support for increased use of biometrics, asking: How else would you propose to improve security? Similarly, America's Justice Department responded to a recent GAO report by saying that the government is in a hurry to deploy biometrics so why couldn't the GAO just get on board? It is difficult to avoid the conclusion that the chief motivation for deploying biometrics is not so much to provide security, but to provide the appearance of security. (This ends the first section of this article. The rest is continued here - Link to article)
Biometric Examples:

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES HeathrowIris01

Heathrow Airport

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES Pay-by-touch

Pay-By-Touch

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES Phone

Mobile Phone (Fujitsu/Authentec)

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES Disney

Disney World

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES Privaris

Embedded Biometric Device

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES Us-visit