UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
U.S. Army tests hypersonic weapon that travels five times the speed of sound... and can hit ANY target on earth in 30mins I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
U.S. Army tests hypersonic weapon that travels five times the speed of sound... and can hit ANY target on earth in 30mins I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
U.S. Army tests hypersonic weapon that travels five times the speed of sound... and can hit ANY target on earth in 30mins I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
U.S. Army tests hypersonic weapon that travels five times the speed of sound... and can hit ANY target on earth in 30mins I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
U.S. Army tests hypersonic weapon that travels five times the speed of sound... and can hit ANY target on earth in 30mins I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
U.S. Army tests hypersonic weapon that travels five times the speed of sound... and can hit ANY target on earth in 30mins I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
U.S. Army tests hypersonic weapon that travels five times the speed of sound... and can hit ANY target on earth in 30mins I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
U.S. Army tests hypersonic weapon that travels five times the speed of sound... and can hit ANY target on earth in 30mins I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
U.S. Army tests hypersonic weapon that travels five times the speed of sound... and can hit ANY target on earth in 30mins I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
U.S. Army tests hypersonic weapon that travels five times the speed of sound... and can hit ANY target on earth in 30mins I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
U.S. Army tests hypersonic weapon that travels five times the speed of sound... and can hit ANY target on earth in 30mins I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
U.S. Army tests hypersonic weapon that travels five times the speed of sound... and can hit ANY target on earth in 30mins I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
U.S. Army tests hypersonic weapon that travels five times the speed of sound... and can hit ANY target on earth in 30mins I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
U.S. Army tests hypersonic weapon that travels five times the speed of sound... and can hit ANY target on earth in 30mins I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
U.S. Army tests hypersonic weapon that travels five times the speed of sound... and can hit ANY target on earth in 30mins I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
U.S. Army tests hypersonic weapon that travels five times the speed of sound... and can hit ANY target on earth in 30mins I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
U.S. Army tests hypersonic weapon that travels five times the speed of sound... and can hit ANY target on earth in 30mins I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
U.S. Army tests hypersonic weapon that travels five times the speed of sound... and can hit ANY target on earth in 30mins I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

U.S. Army tests hypersonic weapon that travels five times the speed of sound... and can hit ANY target on earth in 30mins

Go down

U.S. Army tests hypersonic weapon that travels five times the speed of sound... and can hit ANY target on earth in 30mins Empty U.S. Army tests hypersonic weapon that travels five times the speed of sound... and can hit ANY target on earth in 30mins

Post by Dr Mengele Admin Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:30 pm

U.S. Army tests hypersonic weapon that travels five times the speed of
sound... and can hit ANY target on earth in 30mins

• U.S. may no longer rely on stationing
    missiles abroad
  • Prompt Global Strike project to hit anywhere
    in 60mins
  • Follows 15-ton bunker busting bomb by
    USAF

By Lee Moran

Last updated at 11:40 AM on 19th November 2011

A hypersonic flying missile that can strike a
target anywhere in the world in just 30 minutes has been unveiled by the U.S.
military.

The Advanced Hypersonic Weapon (AHW), which
travels five times the speed of sound, was successfully tested
yesterday.

It was launched by rocket from Hawaii at
11.30am, glided south westwards through the upper atmosphere over the Pacific at
'hypersonic speed' before hitting its target on the Kwajalein atoll in the
Marshall Islands - some 2,500 miles away.

Enlarge U.S. Army tests hypersonic weapon that travels five times the speed of sound... and can hit ANY target on earth in 30mins Article-2063117-0EDAF77D00000578-608_634x330

It comes hot on the heels of the U.S. Air
Force announcement that it has taken delivery of eight, 15-ton bunker buster
bombs, called the Massive Ordnance Penetrator, that can blow apart 200ft of
concrete.

And if it is rolled out by the U.S. military,
it will mean America will no longer have to rely on stationing missiles in
foreign countries.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2063117/Pentagon-tests-hypersonic-weapon-travels-5-times-speed-sound.html#ixzz1eHOMUHNz
Dr Mengele Admin
Dr Mengele Admin
Admin Dr Mengele

https://unclesamshouseofpain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down