UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
The Slapstick of Andrew Greenbaum I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
The Slapstick of Andrew Greenbaum I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
The Slapstick of Andrew Greenbaum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
The Slapstick of Andrew Greenbaum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
The Slapstick of Andrew Greenbaum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
The Slapstick of Andrew Greenbaum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
The Slapstick of Andrew Greenbaum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
The Slapstick of Andrew Greenbaum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
The Slapstick of Andrew Greenbaum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
The Slapstick of Andrew Greenbaum I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
The Slapstick of Andrew Greenbaum I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
The Slapstick of Andrew Greenbaum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
The Slapstick of Andrew Greenbaum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
The Slapstick of Andrew Greenbaum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
The Slapstick of Andrew Greenbaum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
The Slapstick of Andrew Greenbaum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
The Slapstick of Andrew Greenbaum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
The Slapstick of Andrew Greenbaum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

The Slapstick of Andrew Greenbaum

Go down

The Slapstick of Andrew Greenbaum Empty The Slapstick of Andrew Greenbaum

Post by Dr Mengele Admin Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:35 am

Andrew Britt Greenbaum, born 1979, is a Jew who changed his name to “Wolfgang Hawke” in 1997 after his 18th birthday, to hide his Jewish name while he formed the first Virtual Nazi Party, thus completing a trend begun by Don Black of Stormfront and others, that of transforming the White Nationalist movement from at least an attempt at serious politics into a computer game. Today, 95% of the “Movement” has no existence in the real world, not even the traditional post office boxes, and exists entirely on the internet.
In 1998 Greenbaum formed a Virtual Nazi Party called the “Knights of Freedom,” which name he later changed to the American Nationalist Party (ANP, so he could have the same initials as Commander Rockwell’s party.) One he was exposed in the news media as a Jew, Greenbaum dropped the name “Wolfgang Hawke” in an effort to hide his origins from Google and other search engines, and became “Commander Bo Decker” for a while. Greenbaum attempted to deny his Jewish origins by claiming that while it was true his Gentile mother was married to a Mr. Greenbaum, she’d had an affair with a mysterious European nobleman and he was the illegitimate result of that liaison. The fact that Greenbaum was willing to call his own mother a slut indicates that whatever he may be, he is no Aryan.
To be fair, his mother retaliated by telling the news media that her son had been in contact with Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, the two students who came in smoking at Columbine High School on April 20th, 1999.
The bizarre thing about the Greenbaum phenomenon was that being exposed as a Jew simply didn’t seem to make any difference to many of his cult votaries within the Movement, just as Benny Klassen’s exposure as a homosexual in the 1980s, the increasing painfully obvious reality of Dr. William Pierce’s “inappropriate relationship” with Federal law enforcement in the 1990s, and David Duke’s exposure as a degenerate gambler and embezzler in the 2000’s didn’t seem to make any dent in the consciousness of white people who adored them and worshipped the ground they walked on.
The Greenbaum phenomenon was the first public advent of what came to be called “modernization” within the Movement, which loosely defined is a tendency or belief that character and personal behavior doesn’t count just so long as a Great White Leader is entertaining and puts on a good show. “Modernization” is also closely linked with tolerance and advocacy of homosexuality within the Movement.
Greenbaum’s scam came crashing down after he called a “Million White Man March On Washington” in August of 1999 and only four of his internet “members” showed up. Greenbaum did at least have the good grace to be mortified; within a matter of a week afterward he folded his tent and fled into the night. Greenbaum later resurfaced as a professional computer spammer, who was sued by AOL in 2004 under the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. AOL won a $12.8-million judgment against Greenbaum, accusing him of violating anti-spam laws by sending unwanted emails to its subscribers. Greenbaum didn’t show up in court and was hit with a default judgment.
On August 15, 2006, AOL announced their intention to search for buried precious metals on the property of Greenbaum’s parents in Medfield, Massachusetts. According to AOL, Greenbaum converted assets into precious metals and buried them on the property of his parents. In 2007 AOL decided against the dig declining to search for gold Greenbaum bragged about when he earned an estimated $600,000 for spamming ads for penis enlargement pills.
No one has actually physically seen Greenbaum since he fled into the night in 1999. It has been speculated that Greenbaum has re-appeared in the Movement using the name of “Bill White” as an alter ego, and he may be staging an encore of his previous stunt by creating another Virtual Nazi Party. This startling assertion seems to be based on nothing more than the fact that the individual using the name “Bill White” appeared in the Movement around the time Greenbaum disappeared. No evidence or proof of this allegation has been produced one way or the other
Dr Mengele Admin
Dr Mengele Admin
Admin Dr Mengele

https://unclesamshouseofpain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum