UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
ODINS DELUSIONAL WARRIORS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
ODINS DELUSIONAL WARRIORS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
ODINS DELUSIONAL WARRIORS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
ODINS DELUSIONAL WARRIORS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
ODINS DELUSIONAL WARRIORS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
ODINS DELUSIONAL WARRIORS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
ODINS DELUSIONAL WARRIORS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
ODINS DELUSIONAL WARRIORS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
ODINS DELUSIONAL WARRIORS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
ODINS DELUSIONAL WARRIORS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
ODINS DELUSIONAL WARRIORS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
ODINS DELUSIONAL WARRIORS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
ODINS DELUSIONAL WARRIORS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
ODINS DELUSIONAL WARRIORS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
ODINS DELUSIONAL WARRIORS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
ODINS DELUSIONAL WARRIORS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
ODINS DELUSIONAL WARRIORS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
ODINS DELUSIONAL WARRIORS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

ODINS DELUSIONAL WARRIORS

Go down

ODINS DELUSIONAL WARRIORS Empty ODINS DELUSIONAL WARRIORS

Post by Dr Mengele Admin Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:32 am

The good Doktor and his aide- de- camp johnny peepers were perusing a pseudo nazi forum the other day when we came across this post from an obvious drug addicted delusional self confessed NAZI who was relating to all and sundry about his latest communion with his pagan god odin, and how he had received a revelation about Valhalla and how he could not wait to go there to be with his warriorbrothers, this miscreant is in his mid twenties and a man of immesurable experience in the ways of the world according to him anyway.

Well the good Doktor would suggest that a trip to Detroit might enable you a quick trip to Valhalla but it will not be on a burning boat, it will probably be by the way of a necklace a burning Tyre placed around your neck whilst all the Darkies chant their latest hip-hop tune.

That you and others of your ilk are allowed on these sites and allowed to drivel your obvious drug induced nonsense is beyond the Doktors comprehension.

You sir and your ilk need to be buggy whipped and placed in a rehabilitation unit where you can be treated, you are what is wrong with this country today, that you are allowed on the the streets and bulletin boards is indicative of the breakdown in society, not to long ago space wasters like you and your ilk would of been taken out hunting two go out one comes back, it was a way of keeping the herd pure.

If you are representative of the WN movement then alas, i fear for the survival of the white race.

get yourself to rehab boy, just say no to methamphetamine's, jenkem or whatever you imbibe in your little hutch or wherever you lay your deluded head.
Dr Mengele Admin
Dr Mengele Admin
Admin Dr Mengele

https://unclesamshouseofpain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum