UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
Satan’s Sacrificial Hollywood Lambs: Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, and Brad Renfro I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
Satan’s Sacrificial Hollywood Lambs: Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, and Brad Renfro I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
Satan’s Sacrificial Hollywood Lambs: Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, and Brad Renfro I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
Satan’s Sacrificial Hollywood Lambs: Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, and Brad Renfro I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
Satan’s Sacrificial Hollywood Lambs: Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, and Brad Renfro I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
Satan’s Sacrificial Hollywood Lambs: Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, and Brad Renfro I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
Satan’s Sacrificial Hollywood Lambs: Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, and Brad Renfro I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
Satan’s Sacrificial Hollywood Lambs: Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, and Brad Renfro I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
Satan’s Sacrificial Hollywood Lambs: Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, and Brad Renfro I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
Satan’s Sacrificial Hollywood Lambs: Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, and Brad Renfro I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
Satan’s Sacrificial Hollywood Lambs: Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, and Brad Renfro I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
Satan’s Sacrificial Hollywood Lambs: Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, and Brad Renfro I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
Satan’s Sacrificial Hollywood Lambs: Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, and Brad Renfro I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
Satan’s Sacrificial Hollywood Lambs: Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, and Brad Renfro I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
Satan’s Sacrificial Hollywood Lambs: Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, and Brad Renfro I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
Satan’s Sacrificial Hollywood Lambs: Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, and Brad Renfro I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
Satan’s Sacrificial Hollywood Lambs: Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, and Brad Renfro I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
Satan’s Sacrificial Hollywood Lambs: Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, and Brad Renfro I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

Satan’s Sacrificial Hollywood Lambs: Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, and Brad Renfro

Go down

Satan’s Sacrificial Hollywood Lambs: Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, and Brad Renfro Empty Satan’s Sacrificial Hollywood Lambs: Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, and Brad Renfro

Post by Dr Mengele Admin Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:48 pm

Satan’s Sacrificial Hollywood Lambs: Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, and Brad Renfro Heath-ledger-joker

Satan’s Sacrificial Hollywood Lambs: Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, and Brad Renfro

Satan’s Sacrificial Hollywood Lambs: Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, and Brad Renfro Britney-spears-crying

“In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that

know not God, and that obey not the gospel of

our Lord Jesus Christ.” -2nd Thessalonians 1:8

The morality of America is constantly under assault by the Satanists, the Atheists, and other assorted purveyors of moral filth. Their agenda is calculated to overload our senses with cultural pollution to destroy what makes us benevolent, merciful, and pure. Hollywood, cable television, and popular music are the Liar’s tools to flood our landscape with propaganda that debases our Christian values through sexual terrorism.

The elevation of lustful indulgence over true love, and the wholesale rejection of Christian principles, is the Satanist’s ultimate goal. The weaker among us are swept up in this tornado of moral destruction believing that it is only entertainment, and as such, that it will not have a detrimental effect on their soul’s final resting place. They are gravely mistaken

I point you to the recent deaths (physical and spiritual) of three victims of the Satanist’s nefarious agenda. These three include: Heath Ledger, Brad Renfro, and Britney Spears. All three were enslaved at a young age by the filth purveying Satanists with the fraudulent goal of “entertaining” the masses. All three were drugged, sexually abused, and spiritually lobotimized to deny them freedom of conscience. Only one of them is alive today, although Britney Spear’s degree of emotional vitality could rightly be debated.

Ledger was forced to engage in acts of sodomy in the film Brokeback Mountain (Bareback Mounting). The film was homosexual propaganda designed to convince married men to follow their libidinous desire, even if it meant violating their marital vows and G-d’s law. Even with the mountains of pills he was consuming, Ledger could not live with himself knowing that another man had violently defiled his rectal orifice. He ended his life less than a month ago with an overdose of six different chemicals.

Satan’s Sacrificial Hollywood Lambs: Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, and Brad Renfro Brad-renfro
Brad Renfro was a gentle boy from Knoxville, Tennessee, and the son of a factory worker. He was cast in the Film “The Client” when he was only ten. As a young adult he acted in “Ghost World”, “Bully” and “The Jacket”. Renfro was forced into heroin and Methadone addiction by his “handlers.” When he tried to abandon the sinful Hollywood life, he was murdered to prevent his escape. His death was staged to look like an overdose.

Britney Spears was enlisted in the “Mickey Mouse Club” as a young girl. Disney is a massive purveyor of Satanic propaganda and its role is to steal children’s souls before they can discern between right and wrong, good and evil, or truth from fiction. In the beginning, Britney was thrust on the unsuspecting public as the innocent “girl next door” singer. Once the public took the Satanist’s bait, Britney was pimped out as a Catholic school-girl boy teaser who sought absolution with the empty “oops, I did it again” confessional. Thereafter, her imagery and album’s themes plummeted into sexual decadence, and with it, the morals of her adoring preteen female fans. If Britney cried, she was drugged by her Satanic handler Osama Lufti (read about his tactics here). Her life is in chaos now and splashed across every television screen and tabloid paper.

I know how the Hollywood Atheists and morality-obliterators operate; I was once in their menacing clutches. Years ago I went out to Los Angeles (City of Devils) searching for new experiences, friends, and an escape. Within a couple of weeks I found myself broke and homeless. With no contacts or relatives in the area, I befriended several young street urchins in West Hollywood who told me how I could make a few bucks in the “Valley.”

To make a long story short, I ended up as a “fluffer” and mop-boy on the set of several adult films. The cash wasn’t anything to write home about (not that I had one), but it kept me fed. A producer on the set invited me and one of the actresses to his pad to unwind after a grueling day. I do not wish to recant the events of that evening, suffice it say that my reluctant task earned me $500 and a director credit in the film 18 and confused 4.

The things I experienced during that time of my life still give me nightmares. The lifeless drugged bodies of the girls that were forced into filmed displays of non-consensual sexual abuse torment my dreams to this day. Those poor girls were promised money, fame, and a lifestyle beyond their wildest dreams. Instead, they ended up as burnt-out drug addicts riddled with STDs and harboring a vacant soul. Once their bodies could give no more, they were discarded like rotting garbage. The Satanists churn through human flesh like it is raw material on a production line.

I went back to L.A. a couple of years ago to celebrate a friend’s birthday. To my dismay, we ended up at one of my old seedy stomping grounds. When I lived there it was a dive spot off the Sunset Strip, now it is called the Rokbar. It is owned by Tommy Lee (Motley Crue) and Dave Navarro (Jane’s Addiction), two of the Liar’s most destructive musical minions. The scene had not changed a bit – a modern day Gomorrah with movie screens, scantily clad dancing whores, and plenty of available blow. While sitting at our table, two young attractive women danced seductively in our midst and asked if they could sit with us. They admitted to being immigrants from the Isle of Lesbos, and wanted to know if any of us wanted to “party.” I began to feel sickened and told my friend that I had to get away immediately.

I knew that they were the Liar’s agents sent there to tempt me back into the sinful life I had abandoned. This time I didn’t take the bait. Years ago, I had rejected sin, easy flesh, and spiritual death, and I had no intention to trade my soul for eternal damnation. I will never go back to that s-hole of a town – not in a million years.

Ledger, Renfro, and Spears did not have that luxury. The Hollywood Atheists and the Satanic overlords have destroyed their lives. Not to worry, these demons will find more flesh vessels to hoist onto the cultural heap of humanity. The eradication of Christian values, the destruction of the nuclear family, and the enslavement of the spirit is their abhorrent goal. Every time you see a Hollywood movie, watch your favorite television series, or purchase a popular music album, you empower them. You give them your money and they steal your soul, $1 at a time.

Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall – William Shakespeare
Dr Mengele Admin
Dr Mengele Admin
Admin Dr Mengele

https://unclesamshouseofpain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum