UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
Dr. William Luther Pierce EXPOSED I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
Dr. William Luther Pierce EXPOSED I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
Dr. William Luther Pierce EXPOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
Dr. William Luther Pierce EXPOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
Dr. William Luther Pierce EXPOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
Dr. William Luther Pierce EXPOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
Dr. William Luther Pierce EXPOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
Dr. William Luther Pierce EXPOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
Dr. William Luther Pierce EXPOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
Dr. William Luther Pierce EXPOSED I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
Dr. William Luther Pierce EXPOSED I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
Dr. William Luther Pierce EXPOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
Dr. William Luther Pierce EXPOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
Dr. William Luther Pierce EXPOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
Dr. William Luther Pierce EXPOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
Dr. William Luther Pierce EXPOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
Dr. William Luther Pierce EXPOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
Dr. William Luther Pierce EXPOSED I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

Dr. William Luther Pierce EXPOSED

Go down

Dr. William Luther Pierce EXPOSED Empty Dr. William Luther Pierce EXPOSED

Post by Dr Mengele Admin Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:42 am

The Great Man Himself
Of all the self-proclaimed White Nationalist leaders of the past thirty years, virtually the only one who can make any claim to have achieved any degree of success at all was Dr. William Luther Pierce. Pierce’s success was not political in nature, although with The Turner Diaries it cannot be denied that Pierce achieved brief blip status on the national radar, which is more than any of his rivals except for David Duke have accomplished.
Pierce’s true achievement was personal, and in some ways more significant than if he had won an election or something of that nature. He lived to the age of 67. He created a profitable small business grossing over a million dollars a year. He lived in personal comfort on 345 rolling acres, in the style of a 18th or 19th century landed gentleman (no mean feat in the 20th century!) He spent his life surrounded by fawning sycophants telling him what a Great Man he was, including a number of attractive women, some of whom he imported from Eastern Europe for his pleasure. He dabbled in the stock market and in real estate and in improving his lands like a good country squire. Finally, William Pierce died peacefully in his own bed without ever having served a single day in prison, in an odor of sanctity.
No other Great White Leader has equaled this record; even David Duke slipped up once and spent about eighteen months in Club Fed when he got caught with his fingers in the cookie jar. Pierce slithered out of every trap ever set for him by ZOG, and to this day his name is Teflon. Most White Nationalists genuflect and sing hosannas to his name. William L. Pierce committed absolutely appalling acts of treachery, deceit, greed, and vindictive malice-and not so much as a crumb of any of it has stuck to him. After Rockwell, he is probably the closest thing to a Movement saint we’ve got.
The organization Pierce led, for all its many, many-many-flaws, was just that, an actual organization, and no one else has ever been able to accomplish that. Virtually all so-called “White Nationalist orgs” have been one-man-bands at best or else simple scams to rip off supporters and put money in Fearless Leader’s pocket, a la David Duke. To be blunt, given the generally dysfunctional nature of the American White male in these times, and the severe character deficiencies afflicting our race as a whole, the fact is that the National Alliance under Pierce is probably the best we can do, at least until the White man makes a collective decision to address the issue of character and to impose some kind of discipline and accountability on the Movement, especially on our self-proclaimed leaders.
To tell the long and fascinating story of the National Alliance could not be adequately done without running to the length of the book; indeed, a book-length history of the NA would be a fascinating project, and we hope that some day someone knowledgeable will undertake it. We can only hit the highlights of Pierce’s complex and highly flawed personality.
It might perhaps be a good way to give readers an overview if we reprint a series of several documents from the later Pierce years, when Pierce was not in the best of mental or physical health and things started to unravel. These excerpts from the record will give the reader some idea of what life in the National Alliance was.
Dr Mengele Admin
Dr Mengele Admin
Admin Dr Mengele

https://unclesamshouseofpain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down