UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op

Go down

Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op Empty Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op

Post by Dr Mengele Admin Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:26 pm

Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op

Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op 3914754620_dcf1ffc32a_z
Religious Jews have been obsessed with the esoterics of numbers, especially as they appear in the Old Testment; and since judicial blindness has fallen on them from God for the crime of the Crucifixion, they’ve superstitiously used numbers in all their major ops and machinations against the hated goyim and feared Christians worldwide, to convince themselves that they’re doing the will of their g_d, in the evil deeds and general atrocities they commit on a day-to-day basis.
The way Jews superstitiously use numbers is something many Gentiles are now aware of, and because it’s widely known that Jews are subversive to the welfare of Gentiles and militantly oppose Christians and Christianity, lots of people have become almost paranoid about what’s likely to happen next, when a certain combination of numbers crops up on the calendar, in the url of a website, or on barcoded products, etc.
Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op Pic597521_mdThe symbol of a serpent on a pole is a sign of Jewish bioterrorism against the goyim, and it derives from the image of a serpent put upon a pole by their patriarch Moses to ward of the evil of serpents' bites

Superstitious Jews hold in high regard the numerals one, three, six, nine, and eleven, especially if they’re doubled or tripled in connection with something evil they’ve become involved in or want to use to foster their global takeover agenda. This month is the eleventh month of the Gregorian calender, but also the ninth of the old Roman, which is, of course, the calendar the month of “November” (Lat. novem=nine) is actually named for. Hence it’s going to provide the Jews with plenty of numbers to use as the basis of something particularly evil they have planned for the gullible goyim, especially in America, where they’re militantly planning an imminent soviet takeover.
Read this
FEMA, the FCC, and Homeland Security plan to commandeer the airwaves next month. The Emergency Alert System (EAS) will be tested at 1 PM EST on November 9. EAS alerts are transmitted over radio and television broadcast stations, cable television and other media services.
Local and state EAS components are tested weekly and monthly, but this will be the first national test of the system. It is significant that FEMA will conduct the mandatory test.
FEMA was created by executive fiat. EO 12148 was signed into law by a stroke of Jimmy Carter’s pen on July 20, 1979. FEMA is described as a federal agency designed to coordinate government response to natural disasters that overwhelm the resources of local and state authorities.
In fact, the federal agency was established as part of a martial law mechanism.
The company retains the ability to modify the timing of deliveries depending on manufacturing yields and other factors.
Last month, Emergent was a co-host for a bio-preparedness conference in France on the threat of anthrax.
“Emergent [was] pleased to co-host this conference as part of our efforts to raise global awareness of bio-preparedness,” said Allen Shofe, senior vice president of corporate affairs, Emergent BioSolutions.
Also this article …
Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op Cutaneous-anthrax-eyeAnthrax victim

To protect against anthrax, the U.S. government has ordered 44.75 million doses of a vaccine from a Maryland company.
Emergent BioSolutions Inc., with headquarters in Rockville, Md., said that under the $1.25 billion award it will supply its BioThrax over a period of five years, UPI.com reported.
BioThrax is the only vaccine licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to protect against anthrax infection.
“Emergent is proud to be able to contribute to the U.S. government’s program of protecting the nation from the threat of anthrax,” said Fuad El-Hibri, chairman and chief executive officer of Emergent BioSolutions. “This five-year award provides for uninterrupted supply of this critical bio-defense countermeasure while addressing the government’s mandate to reduce spending across all programs.
Jews prepare anthrax pandemic as next US false flag op Anthrax16Ghastly symptoms of anthrax soon to afflict millions of gullible Americans

“In coming to agreement, Emergent and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention worked diligently to establish business terms that incorporate substantial price concessions.”
Initial deliveries are expected to begin this year. A total of 8.5 million doses scheduled to be delivered during the first contract year.
Recommended further reading and viewing …
An anthrax false flag pandemic is the next form of “metal thrashing mad” chaos the psychopathic Jews are going to bring on in America …
Dr Mengele Admin
Dr Mengele Admin
Admin Dr Mengele

https://unclesamshouseofpain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down