UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
HEY RABBI ...WATCHA DOIN...???? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
HEY RABBI ...WATCHA DOIN...???? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
HEY RABBI ...WATCHA DOIN...???? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
HEY RABBI ...WATCHA DOIN...???? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
HEY RABBI ...WATCHA DOIN...???? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
HEY RABBI ...WATCHA DOIN...???? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
HEY RABBI ...WATCHA DOIN...???? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
HEY RABBI ...WATCHA DOIN...???? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
HEY RABBI ...WATCHA DOIN...???? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
HEY RABBI ...WATCHA DOIN...???? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
HEY RABBI ...WATCHA DOIN...???? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
HEY RABBI ...WATCHA DOIN...???? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
HEY RABBI ...WATCHA DOIN...???? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
HEY RABBI ...WATCHA DOIN...???? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
HEY RABBI ...WATCHA DOIN...???? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
HEY RABBI ...WATCHA DOIN...???? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
HEY RABBI ...WATCHA DOIN...???? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
HEY RABBI ...WATCHA DOIN...???? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

HEY RABBI ...WATCHA DOIN...????

Go down

HEY RABBI ...WATCHA DOIN...???? Empty HEY RABBI ...WATCHA DOIN...????

Post by Dr Mengele Admin Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:18 pm

SURPRISE, SURPRISE–Saboteurs blow up Egypt gas pipeline again

HEY RABBI ...WATCHA DOIN...???? P-ab3gTb8xb3dLg

HEY RABBI ...WATCHA DOIN...???? Cartoon-Hey-Rabbi-Whatcha-Doing-Grafitti-260
Incident marks 8th attack on pipeline which carries gas through Sinai and on to Jordan and Israel.

Haaretz
Saboteurs blew up a gas pipeline 60 km (37 miles) west of the Egyptian town of al-Arish in northern Sinai on Friday, the latest in series of attacks, state news agency MENA reported.
The blast caused little damage and did not start a fire because little gas was flowing through the pipeline at the time due to repair work from a previous attack, MENA said.
The pipeline, which supplies gas to Egypt, Jordan, and Israel was last attacked on Nov. 10. The latest was the seventh since the revolt that ousted President Hosni Mubarak on Feb. 11, although the pipeline was first attacked a few days earlier.
No group has claimed responsibility for the sabotage.
Egypt has a 20-year deal to export natural gas deal to Israel. It is unpopular with the Egyptian public and critics say Israel was not paying enough for the gas.
RELATED–
Sinai forces on high alert over Jihad threat

HEY RABBI ...WATCHA DOIN...???? Missilelauncher

Alert level in al-Arish raised to unprecedented level after reports suggest Jihad members planning attack on local security headquarters

While tens of thousands of protesters are amassing in Cairo’s Tahrir Square, the Sinai Peninsula is heating up.
Egyptian security forces on Friday raised the alert level to an unprecedented level in the al-Arish area in northern Sinai after they received information that Jihad members are planning on carrying out an attack on the local security headquarters, the Ma’an news agency reported Friday.
According to the information they received, some 2,500 Jihad and additional radical faction members were equipped with “unconventional weapons” and had gathered large quantities of ammunition. The operatives prepared a plan to attack the al-Arish security directorate, the central prison and other official buildings.
The purpose of the attack, according to the report, was vengeance on Egyptian authorities for thwarting a previous plan to attack Sinai and drive away security forces.
The reports come after saboteurs blew up a gas pipeline 60 km (37 miles) west of the Egyptian town of al-Arish in northern Sinai earlier on Friday, the latest in series of attacks, state news agency MENA reported.
The blast caused little damage and did not start a fire because little gas was flowing through the pipeline at the time due to repair work from a previous attack, MENA said.
The pipeline, which supplies gas to Egypt and Jordan, was last attacked on Nov. 10. The latest was the seventh since the revolt that ousted President Hosni Mubarak on Feb. 11, although the pipeline was first attacked a few days earlier.
No group has claimed responsibility for the sabotage. Egypt has a 20-year deal to export natural gas deal to Israel. It is unpopular with the Egyptian public and critics say Jewish state was not paying enough for the gas.

Dr Mengele Admin
Dr Mengele Admin
Admin Dr Mengele

https://unclesamshouseofpain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down