UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
ANNUAL REPORT ON WHITE NATIONLISIM I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
ANNUAL REPORT ON WHITE NATIONLISIM I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
ANNUAL REPORT ON WHITE NATIONLISIM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
ANNUAL REPORT ON WHITE NATIONLISIM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
ANNUAL REPORT ON WHITE NATIONLISIM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
ANNUAL REPORT ON WHITE NATIONLISIM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
ANNUAL REPORT ON WHITE NATIONLISIM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
ANNUAL REPORT ON WHITE NATIONLISIM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
ANNUAL REPORT ON WHITE NATIONLISIM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
ANNUAL REPORT ON WHITE NATIONLISIM I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
ANNUAL REPORT ON WHITE NATIONLISIM I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
ANNUAL REPORT ON WHITE NATIONLISIM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
ANNUAL REPORT ON WHITE NATIONLISIM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
ANNUAL REPORT ON WHITE NATIONLISIM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
ANNUAL REPORT ON WHITE NATIONLISIM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
ANNUAL REPORT ON WHITE NATIONLISIM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
ANNUAL REPORT ON WHITE NATIONLISIM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
ANNUAL REPORT ON WHITE NATIONLISIM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

ANNUAL REPORT ON WHITE NATIONLISIM

Go down

ANNUAL REPORT ON WHITE NATIONLISIM Empty ANNUAL REPORT ON WHITE NATIONLISIM

Post by Dr Mengele Admin Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:10 am

Herr Doktor:

Well scoop..wolfie...what have you to report on the psuedo WN/ NS movement in Amerika
boys...????
Scoop:

very sad Dok..very sad... enationlistforums is an absolute joke a veritable travesty of a site
run by a slav for slavs the majority of its members are from nordwawe a subsidiary of enation
listforums
run by a slav for slavs the majority of members are from the baltic/slavic
confederation, poles, gypsies, romanians, croats ,serbs, greeks, russians, lithuanians, spanish,
a veritable league of nations...

Doktor:

was!... ????? and your report wolfie...????

Wolfie:

Well herr Doktor...the same as scoop just reported Stormfront even more so every
Untermenschlichen Scheisse on the globe is a member..more members means more
donations..there is a female member, her name is
HYPATHIA she is a member on both forums
a troublemaker a croat..a real Schlampe..she is 27 years old an idiot, a know it all..the skinheads say
that she can suck a golfball through a garden hose...?????

Doktor:

A know it all at 27...been everywhere, done everything...obviously she suffers from the
slavic disease of pomposity...

Wolfie:

Well apparently the skinheads keep her around for her pleasure she is very popular at their
party's..they refer to her as a human toilet...

Doktor:

What do you mean Herr Wolf..???

Wolfie:

Well if you want to releive yourself...you...are....well you know...?????????????????

Doktor:

that is discusting...Das ist typisch für einen slawischen..and what if the members ask
questions about the racial lineage of the other members that they come from slavonic
countries and that the Administrator and senior mod are slavs..l.what happens the...

Wolfie:

well you get banned Herr Doktor...the Slavs do not allow any questions about their racial
purity...

Doktor:

And what about the members Herr wolfie...are their any germans amongst them....

Wolfie:

One or two herr Doktor...one or two...of amerikana lineage of course..

Doktor:

So why are they on these forums pretending to be stormtroopers when they are they
very Abschaum mein führer would have liquidated...???

Wolfie:

Well herr Doktor i would venture to say that the majority are disillusioned young men who
have lost their girlfriends wifes and sisters to Schwarzers or have come home from school
only to find their mother in bed with a Schwarzer or a jew...that would be enough to warp
a young impressionable mind Herr Doktor...

Doktor:

Enough...i can not take anymore at the moment..leave the report here and i will peruse it
later...Johnny.. a schnapps Eile jetzt.....
Dr Mengele Admin
Dr Mengele Admin
Admin Dr Mengele

https://unclesamshouseofpain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down