UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
say no to herman cain I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
say no to herman cain I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
say no to herman cain I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
say no to herman cain I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
say no to herman cain I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
say no to herman cain I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
say no to herman cain I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
say no to herman cain I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
say no to herman cain I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
say no to herman cain I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
say no to herman cain I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
say no to herman cain I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
say no to herman cain I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
say no to herman cain I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
say no to herman cain I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
say no to herman cain I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
say no to herman cain I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
say no to herman cain I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

say no to herman cain

Go down

say no to herman cain Empty say no to herman cain

Post by Dr Mengele Admin Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:26 am

Say No To Herman Cain!

say no to herman cain P-ab3gTb8xb3dLg

say no to herman cain Hermancain
Mahmoud El-Yousseph
Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain is like a devil who speaks with a forked tongue. A bigot like him is not entitled to hold the highest office in the land. His frequent public insults of Islam and America’s Muslims have crossed the line of decency.
Like every one else who listened to his dull, old, and boring speech last Friday in Orlando about the doctor who treated him for cancer, I could not get it off my mind! In the event you missed it, Mr. Cain told his audience, “I was uncomfortable when assigned a surgeon with a foreign name.” Cain expressed his concern during his speech, adding that a surgeon who had once treated him was named “Dr. Abdallah.”
“I said to the physician’s assistant, ‘that sounds foreign, not that I had anything against foreign doctors, but it sounded too foreign.”‘
“She said, ‘He’s from Lebanon.’ Oh, Lebanon! My mind immediately started thinking, wait a minute, maybe his religious persuasion is different than mine! She could see the look on my face and said, ‘Don’t worry Mr. Cain, he’s a Christian from Lebanon.’”
“Hallelujah!” said Cain, “thank God!”
For Mr. Cain to be elated when he learned that his Muslim -sounding doctor is in fact not Muslim strikes me as a racist, sad, and sick joke. This man should drop out of the presidential race and the Republican party should disown him permanently. First of all, there are many excellent foreign-born physicians and engineers making this nation a leader in these various fields. Just look at the list of Nobel laureates, the faculties of great universities and the owners of new businesses in America. Someone should tell Cain that the doctor who operated on Luciano Pavarotti, Al Roker and the doctor who treated President Bush Sr. at Walter Reed were born and bred outside the US. So was the doctor who first did minimally invasive cardiac surgery without stopping the heart. Not to mention the doctor who pioneered Robotic prostate surgery. These excellent physicians treat patients without asking their religion or personal family business or national origin. Mr. Cain insults not only these great human beings, but also their patients.
Not long ago, Mr Cain said that he believed a majority of Muslims in America held “extremist views.” He claimed that was from his so-called Muslim adviser, but he refused to identify the name of his adviser. Last May, he stated that he would not allow a Muslim to work in his cabinet because of “creeping Shariah law,” but later apologized to Muslim leaders for his reckless remarks. A few months later, he retracted his apology by saying he would not “appoint a Jihadist” to his administration.
During the last GOP debate, responding to a question about racial profiling, he said he is all in favor of profiling male Muslim travelers, insisting on calling it “targeted identification” and not racial profiling.
What a moron…
So why does Mr. Cain insist on bashing Islam and Muslims? My cyberspace Jewish friend, Ruth Bernstein, explained his behavior and motive as such–
”Obviously the man is a fool. He is doing this as a cheap publicity stunt to get himself more votes from the racist Muslim haters who think all Muslims are terrorists and had a hand in 9/11. It seems the world is full of these fools.”
Finally, on a lighter note, in the event any one ever wondered where did Mr. Cain came up with his so called Plan “9-9-9″, here is the answer– Once, the physically and morally repulsive Cain made advances on a German woman, his victim told him, “Nein! Nein!Nein!” In English: No, no, no!
With that in mind, I urge all my fellow Americans to react the same way to Cain’s advances by saying no to the truly repulsive aspects of his demeanor, meaning his immoral, bigotted and hateful fear mongering.
Mahmoud El-Yousseph
Retired USAF Veteran
Dr Mengele Admin
Dr Mengele Admin
Admin Dr Mengele

https://unclesamshouseofpain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum