UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
Black assimilation, a myth I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
Black assimilation, a myth I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
Black assimilation, a myth I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
Black assimilation, a myth I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
Black assimilation, a myth I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
Black assimilation, a myth I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
Black assimilation, a myth I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
Black assimilation, a myth I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
Black assimilation, a myth I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
Black assimilation, a myth I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
Black assimilation, a myth I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
Black assimilation, a myth I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
Black assimilation, a myth I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
Black assimilation, a myth I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
Black assimilation, a myth I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
Black assimilation, a myth I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
Black assimilation, a myth I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
Black assimilation, a myth I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

Black assimilation, a myth

Go down

Black assimilation, a myth Empty Black assimilation, a myth

Post by Flaming Sword of Truth Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:39 am

Blacks have always whined about segregation and wanting to diversify and promoting assimilation, yet when you ask the average black on the street about white culture like music for example they are totally clueless. They can live in the whitest of neighborhoods but have segregated themselves and lived in a vacuum. They grew up watching mostly black tv programs, watching bet and only vh1 or mtv when the black programs were on them, listened to only black radio stations, read black magazines, and when they do hang around with whites the minority demographic group will dictate which culture is to be followed like what is to be played on the radio and so forth, thus being absolutely discriminative about culture and being clueless. This is something I have noted for years about blacks, and this tells me that they are lying hypocrites about wanting diversity, pro assimilation, and being anti racist, but instead their actions say they just want to move into the physical space of whitey, but not assimilate and embrace diversity and anti racism. In short, they are lying racist hypocrites who just want to take over our communities, thus "black assimilation" in white countries is an absolute myth/lie.
Flaming Sword of Truth
Flaming Sword of Truth

Back to top Go down

Black assimilation, a myth Empty Re: Black assimilation, a myth

Post by Flaming Sword of Truth Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:16 am

..............To add to the above. The fact is whites are the majority population even now, not much but still the majority single race in america, and the ones who founded this nation, but we are the ones who have been taught to assimilate towards minority groups and respect and tolerate them. We have been told through pop culture that being white is "unhip" and have been taught through the "education" system that we are "inherently evil". So the words diversity and assimilation = code words for antiwhite. I know I'm preaching to the choir here and talking about things we already know, but one has to vent sometimes.
Flaming Sword of Truth
Flaming Sword of Truth

Back to top Go down