UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum

Go down

Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum Empty Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum

Post by Dr Mengele Admin Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm

Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum

Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum %253B%253B%253B
[b][b][b][b][b][b]"A man may stand on excrement and say his prayer, on condition that his flesh not actually touch the excrement. If he sat down [to defecate] and did not wipe himself, Io, his flesh is touching excrement [and he may not say the prayer]."

[/b]
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]

The Talmud of the land of Israel (1984)
By Jacob Neusner

Semen Demon Dance

Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum 56436259

[b][b]For Hasidic Jews, male masturbation is the only unforgivable sin (details), they believe the 'spilt semen' become 'semen demons' which haunt their real children. Still practiced today is the "Dance of Death" to protect a dead Jew from his demon children created when he ejaculated in wet dreams or masturbation.

[/b]
[/b]

Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum FotoFlexer_Photo

"The flaw in masculine sexuality derives from the fact that a man's first sexual experience is a wet dream or nocturnal ejaculation. This dream experience was conceptualized by the Kabbalists as a sexual encounter with female demons, usually Lilith, Adam's first wife. Cohabitation with such demonic females spirits engenders the "semen demons" who are relegated to the spirit world but nevertheless seek to claim paternity from the erring father. It is noteworthy that Lilith, according to well-known Midrash, separated from Adam because she wished to engage in "forbidden" sexual intercourse. Since then Lilith, symbolizing the banished destructive feminine aspects, is conceived of as a threat to infants, newlyweds, and other liminal individuals because she is often in search of semen with which to construct bodies for her wandering spirit children.

Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum DVDELEGANT104"Ejaculated semen engendered a sort of disembodied demon, ever seeking to incarnate. Unless prevented from doing so, these "spirits of harm that come from a man" would appear at their father's funeral. Their appearance was not only out of keeping with the honour due to the dead, but worse, these "semen demons" might dispute or demand their share of the father's inheritance or harm the more legitimate heirs. To prevent this, a series of antidemonic rites were devised to guard against these illegitimate demon children. One of these devices was a strange "dance of death" that is still performed by request in Jerusalem for men of high standing."

"Before the body was lowered into the grave, ten men danced round it in a circle, reciting a Psalm which in Jewish tradition has generally been regarded as a defence against demons (Psalm 91), or another prayer. Then a stone was laid on the bier and the following verse (Genesis 25:6) recited: "But onto the sons of the concubines, which Abraham had, Abraham gave gifts, and sent them away." This strange dance of death was repeated seven times. The rite, which in modern times has been unintelligible to most of the participants, has to do with kabbalistic conceptions about
sexual life and the sanctity of the human seed."

Perspectives on Israeli Anthropology (2010)
By Esther Hertzog
Dr Mengele Admin
Dr Mengele Admin
Admin Dr Mengele

https://unclesamshouseofpain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum