UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer

Go down

Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer Empty Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer

Post by Dr Mengele Admin Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm

Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer

Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer %253B%253B%253B%253B%253BThe much-hyped March 16th, 1190 massacre of "150" Jews in York, when the Jewish population barricaded themselves in the royal castle, located where Clifford's Tower (pictured) now stands. After killing a monk by dropping a rock from the castle
battlements and refusing entry to castle warden, the sheriff
w
as c
alled and a decision to storm the castle was made.

Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer B-411461-Medieval_Jewish_money_lenders

'Josce the Usurer' - the leader of the Jews, instead of surrendering to the authorities, slit the throats of his young children and his wife. Other Jewish men present also murdered their wives and kids, the men were then murdered by their rabbi Yom Tov of Joigny, who then killed himself.

[b][b]William of Newburgh was a 12th century English historian who wrote the 'Historia rerum Anglicarum' (History of English Affairs), a history of England from 1066 to 1198.

[/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b]

[/b][/b]
[/b][/b]

Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer %253B%253B
[b][b][b][b][b][b]William of Newburgh wrote of 'Josce the Usurer' - murderer of his wife and children:

[/b][/b]
[/b][/b]
[/b][/b]

"Of the Jews of York the principal were Benedict and Joceus (Josce), men who were rich, and who lent on usury far and wide. Besides, with profuse expense they had built houses of the largest extent in the midst of the city, which might be compared to royal palaces; and there they lived in abundance and luxury almost regal, like two princes of their own people, and tyrants to the Christians, exercising cruel tyranny towards those whom they had oppressed by usury"

Historia rerum Anglicarum, Chapter 9, Of the destruction of the Jews at York

"A woman is a sack full of excrement"

Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer 1292805378612
[i][i]The Talmud, the highest authority in Rabbinical Judaism, has some charming things to say on the fairer sex:
[/i][/i]

Professor Israel Shahak of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, a survivor of the Warsaw Ghetto & Nazi concentration camp Bergen-Belsen writes:

"The numerous misogynistic stateJosce of York aka Josce the Usurer Girls-from-israel-09ments in the Talmud and in talmudic literature constitute a part of every Haredi male's sacred study. The statement in Tractate Shabat, page 152b, defining a woman is exemplary: 'A woman is a sack full of excrement.'" www.estland88.com/files/file/Israel%2520Shahak%2520-%2520Jewish%2520Fundamentalism%2520in%2520Israel.pdf+%22woman+is+a+sack+full+of+excrement%22+Fundamentalism+in+Israel,+Pluto+Press,&hl=en&gl=uk&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEEShmH00E6PytVAA5XC6rcj3-Ooee1uYPb0ptPSGy-CI65-BFEitwiVF3v2rgNw0TrPM8tXD9GIJ-t-t4Cgm5LhcAHMtHQ5w8Dh2WmUwjPWNbk8kUU9GxE6FiQvkqqniRv4XXpmcR&sig=AHIEtbR87L3P-86jZRlFIkNpij-zSLh86Q" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">page 38

The Soncino, English language edition of the Babylonian Talmud, Shabbath 152a reads:

[i]"Though a woman be as a pitcher full of filth and her mouth full of blood, yet all speed after her." [/i]source
Dr Mengele Admin
Dr Mengele Admin
Admin Dr Mengele

https://unclesamshouseofpain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum