UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?

Go down

IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ? Empty IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?

Post by Madame Lash Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm

Britain withdrawing all embassy staff from Iran
ContenIS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ? C53fdfffcea2de1aff0e6a706700feee
Iranian protesters break the windows of a British Embassy building, in Tehran, Iran, …

• IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ? 862d1446ce9cde1aff0e6a70670069f1
    Iranian protesters enter the British Embassy, in Tehran, Iran, Tuesday, Nov. 29,
    IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ? 2c4f425ece95dd1aff0e6a70670022ed
    Iranian protesters break the windows of a British Embassy building, in Tehran, Iran, …
  • IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ? 43f956cbce90dd1aff0e6a7067003206
    An Iranian hard-line protester runs inside the British Embassy as a diplomatic vehicle …
od LONDON (AP) — Britain's foreign secretary on Wednesday ordered all Iranian diplomats out of the U.K within 48 hours following attacks on the British embassy and a residential compound in Tehran.

William Hague told the House of Commons that Britain had also pulled its entire diplomatic staff out of Iran for their safety following the violence.

The action marked the largest diplomatic retaliation against Iran since 1979, and follows a souring of relations between Tehran and the West amid deepening suspicions about its pursuit of a nuclear weapon.

Mobs hauled down British flags, torched a vehicle, and ransacked offices in Tehran on Tuesday in retaliation for Britain's support of tighter sanctions against Iran over its nuclear program.

Hague said the private quarters of staff and Britain's ambassador were trashed, the main embassy office set on fire and personal possessions belonging to British diplomats stolen by a regime-backed Basij militia group.

The scenes were reminiscent of Iranians' seizure of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran in 1979.

Hague confirmed that Britain and allies would consider other measures at a European Union foreign ministers meeting scheduled Thursday.

"We should be clear from the outset that this is an organization controlled by elements of the Iranian regime," Hague said. "The idea that the Iranian authorities could not have protected our embassy or that this assault could have taken place without some degree of regime consent is fanciful."

Both France and Germany were likely to take their own diplomatic action following the attacks, Hague said.

About 24 British embassy staff and dependents were based in Tehran. All are adults since Britain will not post diplomats to Iran with small children for security reasons.

Iran's government has expressed regret about the "unacceptable behavior" of protesters, whose attacks began after anti-British demonstrations apparently authorized by authorities.

But Iran's Parliament Speaker Ali Larijani said that the "wrath of (students) resulted from several decades of domination-seeking behavior of Britain."

Larijani — addressing an open session of parliament Wednesday — also called the U.N. Security Council's condemnation of the embassy attack a "hasty move."

On Sunday, Iran's parliament approved a bill to downgrade relations with Britain, one of America's closest allies with diplomatic envoys in the Islamic Republic.

"We will consider taking some very tough action in response to this completely disgraceful and appalling action by the Iranians," Prime Minister David Cameron told lawmakers Wednesday, ahead of Hague's statement.
Madame Lash
Madame Lash

Back to top Go down