UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
SAD TALES OF THE HOLOCAUST I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
SAD TALES OF THE HOLOCAUST I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
SAD TALES OF THE HOLOCAUST I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
SAD TALES OF THE HOLOCAUST I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
SAD TALES OF THE HOLOCAUST I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
SAD TALES OF THE HOLOCAUST I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
SAD TALES OF THE HOLOCAUST I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
SAD TALES OF THE HOLOCAUST I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
SAD TALES OF THE HOLOCAUST I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
SAD TALES OF THE HOLOCAUST I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
SAD TALES OF THE HOLOCAUST I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
SAD TALES OF THE HOLOCAUST I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
SAD TALES OF THE HOLOCAUST I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
SAD TALES OF THE HOLOCAUST I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
SAD TALES OF THE HOLOCAUST I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
SAD TALES OF THE HOLOCAUST I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
SAD TALES OF THE HOLOCAUST I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
SAD TALES OF THE HOLOCAUST I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

SAD TALES OF THE HOLOCAUST

Go down

SAD TALES OF THE HOLOCAUST Empty SAD TALES OF THE HOLOCAUST

Post by Dr Mengele Admin Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:47 am

Eva Galler wants to be counted too. Oops, I mean she wants to live too. She had to escape from a death train! Chooo choooo! All that cold air (shhhh!)

First, our subject.

SAD TALES OF THE HOLOCAUST Galler_portrait+small

"See? I survived the holocaust! Do you like the paper I have here? It's worth a whole F-35!"

There they were, on the death train. Who should jump first? The oldest, of course! The twisted nazis were shooting and shooting, but Ms. Galler conveniently landed in a snowdrift. Then she removed her lucky star, and found her brother and sister dead. Or maybe they went to Siberia and stayed there. Or to Palestine to kill Palestinians! Off she went, with an assumed name, and after pretending to be Catholic she managed to find work on a farm in Germany.

She was chased with rifles! It was just like Kosovo today, or like Palestine. Children were crying, just like they do in Palestine. The families wanted to be together! The cattle train was full of dead cows from the last time it was operated, and then there were crematoriums to be rescued from, I guess, otherwise how would she know? Nobody survived. It's the old story about Belzec, electric current, or maybe it was gas, because with the electric method the lights would dim from Moscow to Berlin every ten minutes, with all the killing! When they weren't chasing us with rifles and shooting us unless we could find a snowdrift!!!

Of course Belzec was famous for its soap exports. Indeed after the electrocutions the fat was drained right into buckets, so Jews could make soap for future mock funerals in Palestine.

Nobody escaped from Belzec. There were Ukrainians on duty there, and they remembered what happened the last time they double-crossed the Jews. So they were very good guards.

Anyway where was I. Oh right, we could only walk in the middle of the street. That's why you can easily find videos online of Jews walking on sidewalks. You really can't trust anybody. Our old neighbors wouldn't be friends with us any more. That's why Germans had to be convinced that we really needed to be deported. In fact Jews arranged our deportation! We were rather happy in Germany. But with enough financial inducements, we figured, hey, we can make a go of this. New peoples to derange and all that.

When my little brother was three, he spoke his first words: "I want to live too." Apparently he had read the Reader's Digest propaganda, and knew that we were supposed to say that we were going to be killed. Little smartie! But happily there was a nice rabbi around, and now we have eight grand-survivors.

Look, here we are in the middle of the street.

SAD TALES OF THE HOLOCAUST Galler_w_mother+large

So remember, when you want to oppress a people, you use terrorism, and do it little by little. Start with agitation, like Crystal Night. Then move to Palestine and start blowing things up.

And check out my brother Pinchas.

SAD TALES OF THE HOLOCAUST Galler_family_1939+large

He had night blindness, which meant he couldn't jump from the death train. Of course, the Allies were famous for shooting at unarmed trains.

Well, that's my sad story! I hope you enjoyed it enough to send along that third sub
Dr Mengele Admin
Dr Mengele Admin
Admin Dr Mengele

https://unclesamshouseofpain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down