UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
Goebbels & Himmler ordered investigations to rumours of the Holocaust  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
Goebbels & Himmler ordered investigations to rumours of the Holocaust  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
Goebbels & Himmler ordered investigations to rumours of the Holocaust  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
Goebbels & Himmler ordered investigations to rumours of the Holocaust  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
Goebbels & Himmler ordered investigations to rumours of the Holocaust  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
Goebbels & Himmler ordered investigations to rumours of the Holocaust  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
Goebbels & Himmler ordered investigations to rumours of the Holocaust  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
Goebbels & Himmler ordered investigations to rumours of the Holocaust  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
Goebbels & Himmler ordered investigations to rumours of the Holocaust  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
Goebbels & Himmler ordered investigations to rumours of the Holocaust  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
Goebbels & Himmler ordered investigations to rumours of the Holocaust  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
Goebbels & Himmler ordered investigations to rumours of the Holocaust  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
Goebbels & Himmler ordered investigations to rumours of the Holocaust  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
Goebbels & Himmler ordered investigations to rumours of the Holocaust  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
Goebbels & Himmler ordered investigations to rumours of the Holocaust  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
Goebbels & Himmler ordered investigations to rumours of the Holocaust  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
Goebbels & Himmler ordered investigations to rumours of the Holocaust  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
Goebbels & Himmler ordered investigations to rumours of the Holocaust  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

Goebbels & Himmler ordered investigations to rumours of the Holocaust

Go down

Goebbels & Himmler ordered investigations to rumours of the Holocaust  Empty Goebbels & Himmler ordered investigations to rumours of the Holocaust

Post by Dr Mengele Admin Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:23 am

Goebbels & Himmler ordered investigations to rumours of the Holocaust

Goebbels & Himmler ordered investigations to rumours of the Holocaust  B22e0555b3e16f94621cdc8cec3674ab
British historian David Irving writes in Hitler's War, how captured Nazis records show that both Goebbels and Himmler enquired into whether there was any truth in the reports in the Western press, that the Nazis were gassing Jews

<BLOCKQUOTE>Early in September 1942 the London Daily Telegraph published reports from Warsaw that seven thousand Jews a day were being deported from the ghetto and executed – a total of 700,000 by May 1942. ‘In many cases gas chambers had been used.’ In a Top Secret telegram Goebbels’s ministry asked Hans Frank for an explanation.

By roundabout route via New York, the same report reached Himmler; writing to Gestapo chief Müller on Nov 1942 he called it a ‘very interesting [press] announcement about a memorandum written by Dr. [Stephen F.] Wise [President of the American Jewish Congress] in September 1942,’ and he commented: ‘Given the scale of the Jewish migration, I’m not surprised that such rumours crop up somewhere in the world. We both know there’s a highdeath rate among the Jews who are put to work. But you are to guarantee to me that at each location the cadavers of these deceased Jews are either burned or buried, and that nothing else can happen with the cadavers wherever they are. You are to investigate at once in all quarters to find out whether there have been any such abuses as the – no doubt mendacious – rumours disseminated around the world claim. All such abuses are to be reported to me on the SS oath of honour’</BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
Goebbels & Himmler ordered investigations to rumours of the Holocaust  1b90f821be144ba2064a612c921a8696
click image to enlarge

David Irving's Hitler's War is available to freely download on his website

Dr Mengele Admin
Dr Mengele Admin
Admin Dr Mengele

https://unclesamshouseofpain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down