UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
JUST WHO ARE THESE WHITE NATIONLIST LEADERS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
JUST WHO ARE THESE WHITE NATIONLIST LEADERS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
JUST WHO ARE THESE WHITE NATIONLIST LEADERS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
JUST WHO ARE THESE WHITE NATIONLIST LEADERS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
JUST WHO ARE THESE WHITE NATIONLIST LEADERS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
JUST WHO ARE THESE WHITE NATIONLIST LEADERS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
JUST WHO ARE THESE WHITE NATIONLIST LEADERS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
JUST WHO ARE THESE WHITE NATIONLIST LEADERS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
JUST WHO ARE THESE WHITE NATIONLIST LEADERS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
JUST WHO ARE THESE WHITE NATIONLIST LEADERS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
JUST WHO ARE THESE WHITE NATIONLIST LEADERS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
JUST WHO ARE THESE WHITE NATIONLIST LEADERS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
JUST WHO ARE THESE WHITE NATIONLIST LEADERS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
JUST WHO ARE THESE WHITE NATIONLIST LEADERS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
JUST WHO ARE THESE WHITE NATIONLIST LEADERS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
JUST WHO ARE THESE WHITE NATIONLIST LEADERS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
JUST WHO ARE THESE WHITE NATIONLIST LEADERS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
JUST WHO ARE THESE WHITE NATIONLIST LEADERS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

JUST WHO ARE THESE WHITE NATIONLIST LEADERS

Go down

JUST WHO ARE THESE WHITE NATIONLIST LEADERS Empty JUST WHO ARE THESE WHITE NATIONLIST LEADERS

Post by Dr Mengele Admin Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:12 am

Well that is a good question one of them is a self confessed half slav now i find this very amusing as anyone in the know realizes of course Herr hitlers standing on slavs whom he labelled as untermensch and whom he wanted to liquidate,now this fellow is the head/frontman for a large White nationlist movement in the good ol USA..like they say only in America where he has a good sprinkling of school;boy wannabees and disgruntled keyboard warrior parasites who keep rabbiting on about bustin a cap in a ni88er or joo's ass, but if the truth be told would and probably do shat their pants when a rabbi or porch monkey looks twice at them.
Now this half slav leader whom his disgruntled and dysfunctional followers see as some form of messianc coming are just to silly for words,and i have not got enough space in this one post to describe this rabble more on this shekel hungry parasite later.

now the other parasite who is the free worlds leader of apparently the largest WN movment on the web,yes you heard me right the ''web'' we are not talking reality here well their reality, now he is a convicted parasite and crim who spent time in prison on an aborted coup attempt on a porchmonkey country, the very type of country that he as a NAZI leader laothes, now this odiious simian lowbrow really rakes in the dough which the other fellow on the other site purports to loathe but actually they are one and same Stormfront and enat are ,wait for it one and the same,yes keyboard warriors,highschool students,and dysfunctional types you have been duped ,keep donating so that these two individuals who both live near each other in ''enemy territory'' miami, home of their loathed enemy the jew, can continue to live an opulent lifestyle,well i will leave it here for the moment but my friends we will vist this grey area this home of scamsters charlatans and thieves and wannabees later.
Dr Mengele Admin
Dr Mengele Admin
Admin Dr Mengele

https://unclesamshouseofpain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum