UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
WHITE NATIONLIST  FANTASIES I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
WHITE NATIONLIST  FANTASIES I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
WHITE NATIONLIST  FANTASIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
WHITE NATIONLIST  FANTASIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
WHITE NATIONLIST  FANTASIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
WHITE NATIONLIST  FANTASIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
WHITE NATIONLIST  FANTASIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
WHITE NATIONLIST  FANTASIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
WHITE NATIONLIST  FANTASIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
WHITE NATIONLIST  FANTASIES I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
WHITE NATIONLIST  FANTASIES I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
WHITE NATIONLIST  FANTASIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
WHITE NATIONLIST  FANTASIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
WHITE NATIONLIST  FANTASIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
WHITE NATIONLIST  FANTASIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
WHITE NATIONLIST  FANTASIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
WHITE NATIONLIST  FANTASIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
WHITE NATIONLIST  FANTASIES I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

WHITE NATIONLIST FANTASIES

Go down

WHITE NATIONLIST  FANTASIES Empty WHITE NATIONLIST FANTASIES

Post by Dr Mengele Admin Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:35 am

You know something friends you can get a good belly laugh and an insight into the so called White Nationlist warrior by cruising their forums and checking out some of the drivel they spew.

i take into account of course that the majority of them are just snot nosed punks who live in mummys basement and in between playing with video games and themselves, they join these so called WN forums where they talk about wether they should pack an extra pair of underwear in their'' BUG OUT BAG'' when they have to ''BUG OUT''
when the "RAHOWAH" comes, you have got to laugh most of them would still be in the pubs and clubs drinking the ''mans beer'' and having a spew in the gutter after eating the MANS pizza.

Wake up to yourselves where are you going to go, where are you going to hide, who are you going to fight there are no video shops and big macs out ''there'' wherever that is, but the scumbags and carpetbaggers who run these sites will feed your fantasies as long as you keep donating to the ''CAUSE'' as that allows them to fight the good fight in an apartment overlooking palm beach.

I will tell you what you will do, you drugged out freaks you will squeal like little girls when the ''man'' gets you and you will squeal even worse when a big buck puts it up your backside in gaol,but you will be able to comfort yourself and lull yourself to sleep chanting to ''ODIN''.

I put it to you that if i gave you a smack in the mouth boys you would scream like the little bitches that you really are, you are absolutley pathetic daydreamers, stormfront and enationlistforums are full of cripples ,drug addicts, wannabees,drunks ,homesexuals, and jew sleeper agents, mongrel bred slavs,and other assorted trash, you keep dreaming fellows because while you are scoffing your magic mushrooms and chanting to odin playing your video games, guess what, you will be at home and tucked safley in your little bed and under control.

keep dreaming

Dr mengele
Dr Mengele Admin
Dr Mengele Admin
Admin Dr Mengele

https://unclesamshouseofpain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down