UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
UNCLE SAMS HOUSE OF PAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

free forum

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
The Present Status of The White Nationalist Movement I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
The Present Status of The White Nationalist Movement I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
The Present Status of The White Nationalist Movement I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
The Present Status of The White Nationalist Movement I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
The Present Status of The White Nationalist Movement I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
The Present Status of The White Nationalist Movement I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
The Present Status of The White Nationalist Movement I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
The Present Status of The White Nationalist Movement I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
The Present Status of The White Nationalist Movement I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

Latest topics
» A beginner's guide to Nazi euphemisms
The Present Status of The White Nationalist Movement I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm by admin

» Senate backs military custody of terror suspects
The Present Status of The White Nationalist Movement I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am by Guest

» OWS WANT YOU TO PAY THEIR STUDENT LOANS
The Present Status of The White Nationalist Movement I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm by Madame Lash

» A LOOK AT MEXICAN DRUG TUNNELS
The Present Status of The White Nationalist Movement I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm by Madame Lash

» IS WAR CLOSER WITH IRAN ?
The Present Status of The White Nationalist Movement I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Madame Lash

» Non-Jews aren't human and Jews can steal our livers. So says this rabbi
The Present Status of The White Nationalist Movement I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Josce of York aka Josce the Usurer
The Present Status of The White Nationalist Movement I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Jews superior to angels
The Present Status of The White Nationalist Movement I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

» Standing in shit & praying with an unwiped bum
The Present Status of The White Nationalist Movement I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm by Dr Mengele Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

free forum

The Present Status of The White Nationalist Movement

Go down

The Present Status of The White Nationalist Movement Empty The Present Status of The White Nationalist Movement

Post by Dr Mengele Admin Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:44 pm

The Present Status of The White Nationalist Movement
The present status of the White Nationalist Movement may be simply stated: there isn’t any.
The Movement as it has been known for the past fifty years has in essence ceased to exist. There are one or two Hollywood Nazi groups who still put on quasi Third-Reich costumes and stage “rallies” of ten or fifteen weirdly-garbed dysfunctionals, who are pelted with garbage and missiles by hundreds of “anti-racists” and assorted scum, and who must be protected from serious bodily harm by the bored and hostile police. These groups, however, are more of a psychiatric phenomenon than a political one. They have no relevance to anything in the real world.
What White Nationalist Movement there is exists 95% on the internet; physical activity of any kind has virtually ceased. The internet satisfies the need for White males (and a few females) to believe that they are accomplishing something, when in fact they are simply squabbling in a small playpen where the Jew allows them to shout and scream and eat bugs and make mud pies.
The latest fad appears to be playing on VBulletin boards, the largest and oldest of which is Stormfront, run by David Duke flunky Don Black. Probably the second largest VBulletin board is Vanguard News Networks, run by two alcoholics, Alex Linder and the Federal informer and miscegenator Frazier Glenn Miller (q.v.) There are about half a dozen smaller imitators such as White Nationalist Info run by the bizarre and dysfunctional “Francis Playfair,” but basically they are all the same. The group owner and a small group of his butt buddies whom he appoints as moderators play “King of the Hill,” amusing themselves by conducting endless, pointless flame wars with one another over nothing, and banning people who dare to disagree with them or criticize with them. The White internet at this point really serves no purpose other than a cautionary tale as to how so-called White Nationalists would behave if ever they really did gain power anywhere.
DYSFUNCTIONAL BEHAVIOR MUST BE DEALT WITH. The White Nationalist gene pool needs a massive dose of chlorine. Since we lack the physical courage or the competence to deal with this legion of kooks and assholes who claim to speak for us, they must be dealt with verbally and morally and however else can be done within our limited means. The kooks and creeps must be exposed, subjected to massive ridicule, shouted down and slapped down whenever they show their faces on the internet. We must stop looking the other way and stop tolerating their lies, their bullshit, their smears, their public hissy fits, their weird psycho-political head games on the internet. They must be confronted even if only in cyber-space, and later on when the White man mans up a little they must be confronted physically and driven from our ranks. The future of our race and the existence of our kind depends on this. We must stop trying to get mileage out of creeps.
IF the decks can be cleared, then it may be that even at the eleventh hour, the fifty-ninth minute, and the last second, it is possible that some genuine leadership may step forth and save our race from extinction, so long as they are allowed to proceed on the basis of real-world politics and not be forced to wallow in a cesspool with kooks, weirdos, pathological liars, thieves, and middle-aged emotionally crippled children. But no serious person in his right mind will become involved with the White Nationalist movement as it is today. Before a new tenant can move into the premises, the house must be cleaned and the trash must be taken out. It’s a matter of life and death.
Hey, hey! Ho ho!
Movement dysfunctionals have to go
Dr Mengele Admin
Dr Mengele Admin
Admin Dr Mengele

https://unclesamshouseofpain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down